100Yr Beach Towel

GoofyDufy

Original Poster
Contemporary DVC Tower construction?

When taking the monorail last weekend I remembered this post I had.

When pulling into the TTC on the monorail from the Contemporary the cranes for the Contemporary DVC Tower construction were positioned just to the left of where they are on the 100yr Beach towel (mugs and puzzles).

Coincidence or foreshadowing of the Contemporary DVC Tower?

WaltsApprentice

And here's the mysterious building.

Apologies for the poor photo.

Um... did any one happen to notice that right next to that castle in the sky is Aladdin and Princess Jasmine....Um could it just be Agraba(sp?):lookaroun in the background and nothing more than that:zipit: ...kinda like in many other artistry they sometimes have the character's setting behind them. This could be nothing, and just sheer hope of a new resort. But are their any other resorts on there or even the Disney Cruise Line??? Sorry but I think its just backdrop themeing for Aladdin and Jasmine...:)

GoofyDufy

Original Poster
It's clearly a crane!

Um... did any one happen to notice that right next to that castle in the sky is Aladdin and Princess Jasmine....Um could it just be Agraba(sp?):lookaroun in the background and nothing more than that:zipit: ...kinda like in many other artistry they sometimes have the character's setting behind them. This could be nothing, and just sheer hope of a new resort. But are their any other resorts on there or even the Disney Cruise Line??? Sorry but I think its just backdrop themeing for Aladdin and Jasmine...:)

I have to totally disagree. It's not just a background. Next to the structure which you call the castle in the sky is a crane. It's clearly a crane in the picture on the towel. The mug cuts out part of the crane (I have to find a better picture then what is on this post.)

In the picture on the "100 years of magic" beach towel the crane is position just to the right of the Contemporary. Right now If you look at the Contemporary from TTC the cranes are to the right of the Contemporary.

WDWFigment

When taking the monorail last weekend I remembered this post I had.

When pulling into the TTC on the monorail from the Contemporary the cranes for the Contemporary DVC Tower construction were positioned just to the left of where they are on the 100yr Beach towel (mugs and puzzles).

Coincidence or foreshadowing of the Contemporary DVC Tower?

I think we're reading too much into this again... ;)

2002! 2002! 2002!

I was freaking when I saw Thrawn's post on the first page. :lol:

Man, I can't believe that I didn't notice the date at first...

jakeman

No...dates...on...mobile forums...

I had no clue what was going on until I saw the post with 2002.

Was 100 Years of Magic coming back? What would it be a 100 years of?

I was so confused...lol

EPCOTPluto

You know, rather than start a new thread, I decided to pull up something similar. :D

So anyone knows what exactly was that?

It seems to me that they knew HKDL was being built all along, should it be HKDL after all. :)

GoofyDufy

Original Poster
I believe its a clue...

But others believe its a symbol of future development, but I disagree. I believe it is much much more...

I believe this is a clue in a series of clues predicting future development. A treasure hunt much like in National Treasure. With the construction image being behind Contemp, this towel predicted the construction of BLT.

With the image on the towel showing construction occuring from the top down, it represents the next clue exists in the top of the world lounge.

Within the top of the world lounge there are multiple images of Tomorrowland. I have tried analyzing the photos but couldn't locate the next clue within tomorrowland.

I have looked over the Stitch stage but no luck, but my guess the next clue is in Space Mountain. I will be there soon after it opens to follow the trail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom