100 Years of Magic DVD

ACE

Original Poster
Does anyone else have the 100 Years of Magic DVD from WDW. I have it; it also has "The Walt Disney Story" on it.

Is it just me or does the 100 Years part seem like an extended WDW Vacation Planning video. I was expecting 100 years; you know pictures and video of the old stuff leading up to the new stuff. It's all about the parks as they currently are.

I also noticed that "The Walt Disney Story" is in wide screen format but the left and right sides of the picture are still off the screen. It really strikes me funny that Disney would put out something with this poor quality.

Has anyone else noticed this?

:wave: ACE

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by ACE
Does anyone else have the 100 Years of Magic DVD from WDW. I have it; it also has "The Walt Disney Story" on it.

Is it just me or does the 100 Years part seem like an extended WDW Vacation Planning video. I was expecting 100 years; you know pictures and video of the old stuff leading up to the new stuff. It's all about the parks as they currently are.

I also noticed that "The Walt Disney Story" is in wide screen format but the left and right sides of the picture are still off the screen. It really strikes me funny that Disney would put out something with this poor quality.

Has anyone else noticed this?

:wave: ACE

Yep...and the Walt Voice over audio is really shoddy and muddy... Sheesh... they could of cleaned it up a bit.

Woody13

Hi ACE! I also bought the 100 Years of Magic DVD last time we visited WDW. It was rather expensive ($30) as I remember and I was also a little disappointed in the entire package. I thought the same as you that the 100 years part was mainly a vacation planning tool. I can't really comment concerning the wide screen format because I really don't understand how that works. Do you need a special TV? I just have a standard TV set. How do images get cut off at the sides?

MDJ

I agree about the vacation planning comment. I bought it last time there, and it was not quite what I expected.

Mark

Pioneer Hall

I bought the WDW Video in 2001. It was also poorly put together. I do like that it shows old stuff though. But that was the reason I didn't buy the 100 Years one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom