100 Acre Wood

SewIn2Disney

mkepcotmgmak said:
well, it wasn't on for a long enough time for today's kids to know what it is, so it would be a waste on just our generation... kind of...

but that show was awesome!
Sebastian the alley cat, QT - the orangutang, Barnaby (wasn't that the clumsy dog's name?), Lilly, the tight rope walking cat, Fair Dinkem - ringmaster koala, Dumbo of course, and probably more that i'm forgetting......

From TV Tome (The greatest source of Televison shows...old and new!)

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-27189/

Each episode of 'Dumbo's Circus' sparkles with lively tunes and as much color as a circus grand finale. A sideshow of tricks and jokes cap eeveyr episode.

The series series starred Dumbo; the adorable flying elephant, Barnaby the magical dog, Fair dinkum the ringmaster koala, Q.T the calliope-playing orabgutab, Lilli the feline tightrope artist, Sabastian the roustabout alley cat and Lionel the sideshow barker lion.

I loved that show, and Welcome to Pooh Corner too.....I have all these shows on tape somewhere. I used to watch them all the time

mkepcotmgmak

drew smith said:
I heard that Christopher Robin might start appearing at the 100 acre wood when it opens. This is not definate, just a rumor. I also heard that he will look quite different from when he used to appear.

i've also heard this too from a friend in entertainment, but he will be 'fur' and not 'face'.

thanks a.

mkepcotmgmak

SewIn2Disney said:
From TV Tome (The greatest source of Televison shows...old and new!)

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-27189/

Each episode of 'Dumbo's Circus' sparkles with lively tunes and as much color as a circus grand finale. A sideshow of tricks and jokes cap eeveyr episode.

The series series starred Dumbo; the adorable flying elephant, Barnaby the magical dog, Fair dinkum the ringmaster koala, Q.T the calliope-playing orabgutab, Lilli the feline tightrope artist, Sabastian the roustabout alley cat and Lionel the sideshow barker lion.

I loved that show, and Welcome to Pooh Corner too.....I have all these shows on tape somewhere. I used to watch them all the time

WOW! what a great link! one of the in-suit actors was Sharon Baird, and original Mouseketeer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom