10 minute call wait time!

Raxel7851

Original Poster
So this morning we decided to modify an upcoming reservation at POFQ. I was a little hesitant to try it online, so I made the decision to call Disney. I made a fresh cup of coffee and dialed the number. After punching in my rezzie number, I settled in for the long wait. The automated voice told me the wait time was 10 minutes. It was 8:25 AM here. Once the music started playing I began reading my fav morning news sites. Then all of a sudden, a HUMAN voice. It was a wonderful and friendly CM greeting me. In less than 5 minutes she had my rezzie modified. I’m hoping Disney has hired more phone reps, or was it a case of just being lucky? I was prepared for what many on here have experienced lately, A LONG wait. At the end, it was an all 5s call survey.

Weather_Lady

I called yesterday around 9:30am and waited on hold for just 17 minutes -- AND the first person with whom I spoke was able to help me so I didn't have to get passed around like a hot potato with multiple holds. I was doing my happy dance, for sure!

JIMINYCR

Sometimes the stars align, you hit it big and fortune follows you. Dont waste the moment... buy a lottery ticket. make a bet, take a chance while youre hot. ;););)

341bfa5634dc85e1d15c851cb2f99250.jpg

Whippet Mom

So this morning we decided to modify an upcoming reservation at POFQ. I was a little hesitant to try it online, so I made the decision to call Disney. I made a fresh cup of coffee and dialed the number. After punching in my rezzie number, I settled in for the long wait. The automated voice told me the wait time was 10 minutes. It was 8:25 AM here. Once the music started playing I began reading my fav morning news sites. Then all of a sudden, a HUMAN voice. It was a wonderful and friendly CM greeting me. In less than 5 minutes she had my rezzie modified. I’m hoping Disney has hired more phone reps, or was it a case of just being lucky? I was prepared for what many on here have experienced lately, A LONG wait. At the end, it was an all 5s call survey.
I called them on Tuesday and was shocked to speak to a real person in less than 5 minutes 😃

LittleBuford

Somewhat tangential, but there were a few times I had to call shopDisney early in the pandemic and ended up on relatively long holds. I called them again recently and was pleasantly surprised to get through almost instantly, though also, I have to admit, a little disappointed at being deprived of the medley of Disney songs I’d memorised from my previous calls. Who knew you could pine for hold music!

castlecake2.0

There was a huge effort to get the wait times down to a manageable level, seems to be working. Though this comes at the expense of having the guest communications team focusing less on guest feedback emails and more on pressing guest vacation needs/reservations/modifications etc

DfromATX

I spoke too soon on my earlier post. On Monday, I had to call and cancel our trip (couldn't do online because it was The Swan). I was on hold for 45 minutes and then when the CM answered, we shortly got disconnected so I had to call again! I was already upset lol. Then when I called again I was only on hold for about 25 minutes. I don't think there's any reason for short wait times other than luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom