10 Day World Pass...

ReDefined

Has anyone used the 10 Day World Pass? It is available for sale in the almost exclusively in the UK. Were there any issues in using it at the parks?

Woody13

You can get a 10 day Ultimate Park Hopper in the U.S. for $418.55 (tax included) or $401.51 (tax included) with the Disney Club discount. AAA and other independent ticket wholesalers offer other discounts.

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

The one in the UK is sold exclusively in the UK. You can buy them online or at any Disney Store. There's nothing on the website to say you can't use them but they only offer shipping to the UK or Europe.

I believe that is the only restriction so if someone bought it for you and mailed it to you then I think you would be able to use it.

There may be a US version of the pass but I don't know of it so I can't say for sure.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Catch 22 is right. These passes are supposed to be sold exclusively to UK residents. There are some ticket sellers that have imported them. For the price for a 10 day hopper , you would be better off purchasing an Annual Pass.

Pam

Upvote 0

RickEff

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Catch 22 is right. These passes are supposed to be sold exclusively to UK residents. There are some ticket sellers that have imported them. For the price for a 10 day hopper , you would be better off purchasing an Annual Pass.

Pam

Do the ten day hoppers expire?

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I am working w/some friends from Jersey Channel Island, trying to plan a wdw trip for them and us. Does anyone know the cost of the UK 10 day pass? and does anyone know if it expires? we will be getting AP's so I am trying to figure out the best tickets for them to get, although I think we will be going to other places as well. thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I do believe that they exprie either 14 or 21 days from your first day of use. It is cheaper to purchase a 7 day plus 4 hopper which never expires or an annual pass.

Pam

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I do believe that they exprie either 14 or 21 days from your first day of use. It is cheaper to purchase a 7 day plus 4 hopper which never expires or an annual pass.

Pam
It's 21 days from the day of first us. Currently the UK Disney Store has extended their special offer for these passes.

Between now and 31st July you can buy at a reduced rate for passess that must be activated before the 31st October 2003.

Adults: £199.00
Kids: £159.00

With each pass you get a voucher for a free Resort Breakfast at selected resort restaurants and this included places like Chef Mickey's, etc.

We have bought these passes for our October trip, on the basis that even if we only used 6 days and the breakfast then we would still be better off that a 7 day hopper pass, but only because we are definitely going to go to Chef Mickey's.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom