10 Day World Pass extension

RogueHabit

Original Poster
I couldn't see this covered anywhere so I thought I would mention it.

The 10 Day World pass, available from Disney Stores in the UK (not sure about the rest of the world) used to expire 13 days after first days use.

In looking to plan for next years vacation I noticed that this has now been extended.

You still get you 10 days worth of Disney park hopping, but you now have 20 days instead of 13 to use up you 10 day allocation. Ideal if you're taking more than 2 weeks in Orlando.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ratcat
I couldn't see this covered anywhere so I thought I would mention it.

The 10 Day World pass, available from Disney Stores in the UK (not sure about the rest of the world) used to expire 13 days after first days use.

In looking to plan for next years vacation I noticed that this has now been extended.

You still get you 10 days worth of Disney park hopping, but you now have 20 days instead of 13 to use up you 10 day allocation. Ideal if you're taking more than 2 weeks in Orlando.

Hey! How much is that going to cost you. Cause it might be cheaper to buy a AP.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
No problem buying an Annual Pass if you are outside the USA. I have had mine for the last couple of years, no problems. :)

Beauty and the

Thats good to know, the only reason to stay on site for three weeks is to get unlimited entry,maybe we'll go back to staying in kissimmee, buy a annual pass and go more often. PERFECT:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom