1 - One Sentence Competition, Season Five Episode 3

D Hulk

Thank you, @Pi on my Cake, for that lovely introduction! :inlove:

After all the teasing & hype & memes, I am genuinely as surprised as you are to learn that I am suddenly hosting the...

ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION
SEASON 5
EPISODE 3

enhance

Welcome to the latest installment of the One Sentence Competition!
hosted by @D Hindley (with occasional guest host @Pi on my Cake maybe, we'll see what happens there :p, THIS IS ALL SO SUDDEN!)

For newcomers to these forums (or older players needing a reminder), the One Sentence Competition (the OSC) is the simplest game we have! Each round lasts a few days at most. You do not need to sign up. You do not need to play in every round. There are no teams.

There are simply…the sentences!

Think of it like a brainstorming elevator pitch.

This time around we will be focusing entirely on Disney’s Castle Parks. Each challenge will visit a new land. This is a simple, familiar, accessible theme for newcomers and old-timers alike.

Every proposal with automatically receive one point. Acting as judge, I will reward the top entries for each challenge with gold, silver & bronze medals worth 3-1 more points. Points will accumulate throughout the game, until I announce the final sentence.

The game begins at noon (EST) on August 5th! See ya there!

Previous Episodes
Season 5, Episode 2
Season 5, Episode 1
Season 4, Episode 4
Season 4, Episode 3
Season 4, Episode 2
Season 4, Episode 1
Season 3, Episode 4
Season 3, Episode 3
Season 3, Episode 2
Season 3, Episode 1
Season 2

NateD1226

After all the teasing & hype & memes, I am genuinely as surprised as you are to learn that I am suddenly hosting the...

ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION
SEASON 5
EPISODE 3

enhance

hosted by @D Hindley (with occasional guest host @Pi on my Cake maybe, we'll see what happens there :p, THIS IS ALL SO SUDDEN!)

For newcomers to these forums (or older players needing a reminder), the One Sentence Competition (the OSC) is the simplest game we have! Each round lasts a few days at most. You do not need to sign up. You do not need to play in every round. There are no teams.

This time around we will be focusing entirely on Disney’s Castle Parks. Each challenge will visit a new land. This is a simple, familiar, accessible theme for newcomers and old-timers alike.

Every proposal with automatically receive one point. Acting as judge, I will reward the top entries for each challenge with gold, silver & bronze medals worth 3-1 more points. Points will accumulate throughout the game, until I announce the final sentence.

Previous Episodes
Season 5, Episode 2
Season 5, Episode 1
Season 4, Episode 4
Season 4, Episode 3
Season 4, Episode 2
Season 4, Episode 1
Season 3, Episode 4
Season 3, Episode 3
Season 3, Episode 2
Season 3, Episode 1
Season 2
SIGN ME UP!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 488264

Oh, so that's what this thread was for... 😆 ... I'm gonna have to prioritize on SYWTBAI, but I'll try to be active in this game as well! OSC is always fun!
1596243460460.png

Sign me up! Mostly focusing on SYWTBA but I’ll try to be active here as well!
I'm gonna have to prioritize on SYWTBAI, but I'll try to be active in this game as well! OSC is always fun!

The goal is that playing in this game should be simple enough and take little enough time or effort that it should be easy to do both and this game not interfere with other games on the forum. But this game is drop in drop out so any rounds you miss because of SYWTBAI or real life or whatever won't hurt you.

tcool123

ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION
SEASON 5
EPISODE 3

enhance

Previous Episodes
Season 5, Episode 2
Season 5, Episode 1
Season 4, Episode 4
Season 4, Episode 3
Season 4, Episode 2
Season 4, Episode 1
Season 3, Episode 4
Season 3, Episode 3
Season 3, Episode 2
Season 3, Episode 1
Season 2
If it’s anything like how it was back when I remembered it, I cant wait to play and join the fray 😁

The game has remained simple all these seasons right? Its not like on of those shows that got needlessly convoluted and confusing as time went on. Like say Once Upon a Time 👀🤭

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If it’s anything like how it was back when I remembered it, I cant wait to play and join the fray 😁

The game has remained simple all these seasons right? Its not like on of those shows that got needlessly convoluted and confusing as time went on. Like say Once Upon a Time 👀🤭
@D Hindley should I tell him about the physical challenges? Or do you want to? :p

I don't know all of D's plan, but should be nice and simple

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom