1 Deluxe DDP shared between 2 rooms.

Jae99

Original Poster
I read a post on Facebook thread where a group with 2 separate room reservations shared on the deluxe dining plan. They purchased the deluxe dining plan for one room reservation and then shared the 3 TS credits per day between all 4 people.

While it is a genius move in my mind (I haven't done the math to see if it saves money), is it completely against the rules or merely bending them?

Jess G

I read a post on Facebook thread where a group with 2 separate room reservations shared on the deluxe dining plan. They purchased the deluxe dining plan for one room reservation and then shared the 3 TS credits per day between all 4 people.

While it is a genius move in my mind (I haven't done the math to see if it saves money), is it completely against the rules or merely bending them?

My sister and I tried to figure this out. It became to much of a head ache to try to break down the whole thing. It's doable and considering the deluxe dining plan comes with appetizers and desserts I'm sure it can work. Just a lot of math and planning

Jae99

Original Poster
My sister and I tried to figure this out. It became to much of a head ache to try to break down the whole thing. It's doable and considering the deluxe dining plan comes with appetizers and desserts I'm sure it can work. Just a lot of math and planning
I agree that is doable. I haven't done the math yet, but it does seem like it would save some money, especially when you compare the different dining plans. If the same 4 people purchased the regular DP it would cost $280 compared to $208 for the DDP for 2 people in one room shared amongst 4 people.

nickys

Premium Member
Well you can officially use dining plan credits for guests now, so I see no issue with this.

they're still your guests, and just happen to be staying at Disney too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom