1 day visit express pass needed?

YJbates

Original Poster
Planing 1 day visit to both parks for Sun Nov 8th. To see all we can in one day I assume we should go ahead and buy express pass? Should I get 1 time ride or unlimited?

Minnesota disney fan

Yes, if you are trying to do both parks in one day, I would do the one ride only EP, because I don't think you will have time to do things over and over. That's alot to pack into one day, trust me, we have tried it. But, if you know what you want to ride and do ahead of time, and if you get those things done in each park, then that might work.
We like to wander around and do an attraction when we see it with not much of a schedule. We also move a little slower so there's that:)
If you are young and able to get around easily, then you probably can do it.
Good luck, and whatever you decide to do, Universal is AWESOME!

PostScott

It depends on what the hours are.But in all honesty, if you're already looking to pay that much money then you might as well go all out and get the unlimited. You might really enjoy some rides that you want to reride but dont want to wait an hour for again.

Tom Morrow

Saturdays and Sundays have become a nightmare at Universal. You will need an Express Pass to have a chance at seeing everything. I recommend the "one time per ride" pass because you likely won't have time to do them twice.

Last edited:

macefamily

Express Passes still don't guarantee walk-up lines. There were 45 minute waits with the Express Pass when we were there in August. You can certainly expect that if you're there on a Sunday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom