Trip Report ‘Tis The Season For More Disney! *COMPLETED*

Fa la la la la
la la la LA

But let’s be honest.
Which season isn’t the season for more Disney?
In 2017 I have been fortunate to experience winter, spring and summer in the world.
And now the holidays!
Since December is such a festive time of year at the parks, I think two trips are in order....don’t you?

Trip #1
Cast:
Tuvalu and Em
When: December 1-4, 2017
Where: Port Orleans Riverside
Why: A Jingle BAM Birthday 2.0

A4132369-7260-4635-89F6-C4FB66018B71.jpeg

Join us as we attend our first MVMCP, wander around World Showcase like a couple of newbies, meet a forum friend and intentionally watch LOTS of fireworks....did we get to Illuminations this year?

You’ll have to wait and see.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
My friend just ordered those rose gold sneakers of amazon for I think 20 dollars. She didn’t think the quality would make it through a day at the parks :p
Well I think this requires a test, don’t you? You both NEED to return to the world ASAP....she to wear the sneakers and you to assess wear and tear....we’ll all be here waiting on your report!

RyPat

Only a few steps into Tomorrowland we realized a TTA ride wasn’t going to happen. We were done with crowds. I grabbed a quick selfie at the purple wall and we took the alternate exit down Main Street.

View attachment 266380

Before trip reports i had no idea the 'purple wall' was even a thing... even now i hadn't realized it had reached it's own Magic Band status...

1519858882481.png

Big Hair

Thank you for taking the time to read it! :happy:

Love this!! Which state were you in?
I believe I was traveling from Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin through the city of traffic, I mean chicago, down 55 to Springfield. Somewhere south of the middle of nowhere in the land of lincoln. Actually, I had the presence of mind to keep steering the semi while I snapped this traveling on my return trip. Don't tell the DOT. I couldn't pass up the photo op for my magic friends, especially you Tuvalu.

Big Hair

I believe I was traveling from Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin through the city of traffic, I mean chicago, down 55 to Springfield. Somewhere south of the middle of nowhere in the land of lincoln. Actually, I had the presence of mind to keep steering the semi while I snapped this traveling on my return trip. Don't tell the DOT. I couldn't pass up the photo op for my magic friends, especially you Tuvalu.
A special thanks to pardon my pixie dust and red nose Mickey for teaching me how to post a picture on this site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom