¡hola Amigos!

MouseketeerVero

Original Poster
Just want to say HI!

My name is Veronica and I'm from Mexico.We are planning our trip to WDW.I hope you can answer all my cuestions.This is my trip #12 but is the first for my husband and 4 yo daugther and 1 yo son.We are a big Disney fans.

Well, that's all for now.Remember you have a friend in Mexico.

PS.Sorry, my english is bad. If I'm wrong let me know, please.:p

DisJosh

Well now I have *counts on fingers* 1,2,3,4...ummm a whole bunch of friends from Mexico! :D Maria being the only one whom I can remember at this time. :D

Welcome and make your self at home!

Debbie

Your English is just fine. Fire off your questions when you're ready. Hope you enjoy this site.
Hasta luega

Pioneer Hall

Hola Veronica,

Bienvenidos!!

When ever you have any questions about your trip just post them and you will get the answer you are looking for. Have fun on the boards.

Hasta Luego

kal1484

Hola! I'm in spanish 3/4. We are learning to conjecate (sp?) verbs in the command form. woohoo! I can't even spell in english. hehehe The parks are ten times better with little kids. I have two younger sisters, and it was funner when they were littler.

Tigggrl

HI!

Hi Veronica!
Welcome to the boards...
I am sure that ou will find all the help you need here, and your English is fine...quite a few of our posters speak Spanish too, so if you need to express something in Spanish, I am sure we can translate it for you.
How exciting that your Husband and Baby get to come see the World:)
Have a great trip:)
Tig:animwink:

I don't speak Spanish, but I have a English/Spanish dictionary :p

MouseketeerVero

Original Poster
THANKX

Thank you.You are great.Now I know that I have many friends here.Thanks again.One more cuestion...How can I put a imagen like yours (left in the screen). :confused:

2much2do

Hola Veronica,
Me llamo Suzanne y tengo dos ninos, 4 anos, y 9 meses. Nosotros vamos a Disney en Mayo y el tiempo esta pasando tan despasio!! Haga todas las preguntas que quieras, en espanol o en ingles. O, la palabra "pregunta" se deletrea "question", con q.

:)

Tigggrl

Ok, I am not attempting to translate that one!LOL!
The image under my name ia an AVatar. I had help from a couple of folks with mine. Theere are areas here with instructions, and on the main Forums page, Steve has put up some to choose from, so you can just pick one of is, till you find a defining one of your own...
You can even put up a pic of your little ones! We love pics around here:)
Tig:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom