Is sending your packages to the front of the park back yet?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Usually don't use this feature but I'm using a waist pack this trip with no room for extra purchase so just trying to figure out if I need to hold off on shopping til I'm heading out of the parks.

crawale

Usually don't use this feature but I'm using a waist pack this trip with no room for extra purchase so just trying to figure out if I need to hold off on shopping til I'm heading out of the parks.
Certainly stopped me buying what I would normally buy if I had to carry it back to the hotel. Would normally have gone to Disney Springs, shopped and had it all sent back to the hotel. In 90 degree heat hauling a bunch of packages the long way to the bus stops would be horrible.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Certainly stopped me buying what I would normally buy if I had to carry it back to the hotel. Would normally have gone to Disney Springs, shopped and had it all sent back to the hotel. In 90 degree heat hauling a bunch of packages the long way to the bus stops would be horrible.

Meh I don't go hog wild buying souvenirs at this point.
I never minded hauling it back to the resort if at DS but I just don't want to carry something around with me in the parks all day when I don't have a big enough park bag to put it in.
I'll just go old school and peak in the shops but not actually buy til park close if I want something.

Figments Friend

Not sure if this service is currently available due to the Covid restrictions , but you normally can purchase items in the shops and have them shipped directly to your home.
No need to carry them around, or pack them in travel bags for home.
Just 'ship it'.

When you check out at the register, tell the Cast Member that you would like to have your items shipped.
You will then be provided with a form to fill out with your mailing info and charged a reasonable fee ( no joke! ) for the shipping services.

I've used this service several times and it's very handy.
Might be currently discontinued however.
Can always ask....or someone here will likely comment on the current status.

Other option is to rent a locker to stash your purchased goods.
Doing so will help you avoid the mad crush of people also deciding to shop at the end of the day to avoid carrying purchases.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom