News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

Why would you go to Disney than if you were high risk? That is not very responsible of you lol.

Wearing a mask does not make you responsible. Quarantining if you are at risk of complications is.
Would you like to stay in your house for an entire year and never ever leave? Or would you prefer to wear a piece of fabric over your mouth and nose and go about your business? Because those were the options, and my mental health couldn't take staying in the house.

GimpYancIent

Well happy Disney aficionados things continue to evolve "Disney has announced it will no longer require face coverings in most outdoor areas in its parks, Disney Springs, and other areas of the Walt Disney World Resort effective tomorrow, May 15th, 2021." Just wanted to point this out. Oh by the way CM's will still wear masks outdoors, for now.

rnese

I'm anti mask. I'm being honest. I'm going in late June and am still going to gladly wear my mask in queues. Have you smelled some of these ripe dudes at 4:30pm after being in the parks for 6+ hours in the 95 degree heat? Seriously, Disney should encourage the masks until Axe Body Spray starts sponsoring misting stations throughout the parks! (MY IDEA! PATENT PENDING!)

StarWarsGirl

I'm anti mask. I'm being honest. I'm going in late June and am still going to gladly wear my mask in queues. Have you smelled some of these ripe dudes at 4:30pm after being in the parks for 6+ hours in the 95 degree heat? Seriously, Disney should encourage the masks until Axe Body Spray starts sponsoring misting stations throughout the parks! (MY IDEA! PATENT PENDING!)
Better idea: free deodorant!

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

You may be right that entering an attraction includes the outdoor queue, but it definitely has not been explicitly spelled out as clearly as you claim it has. I would imagine that your interpretation is the correct one, but you don’t have to be so obnoxious about it.
It was very clear actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom