D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

cmarten

I've heard nothing but to roughly quote Martin, "don't take my word as gospel". From what I understand is they liked how quickly this stuff sold on SD when compared to being parks exclusive and would continue SD releases in the future or possibly a split release (half or quarter going to the parks, rest online, depending on the run size).
As someone who isn’t able to get down to the parks for special releases. I would love more SD....as long as they don’t have any more dumpster fire releases.

runnsally

Since it’s Epcot and print related...loved (and framed) the Epcot Festival of the Arts prints for years one through three. Year four (figment) and now five (mushu) are a huge disappointment. This year’s in particular is a joke...

Horizons1

Since it’s Epcot and print related...loved (and framed) the Epcot Festival of the Arts prints for years one through three. Year four (figment) and now five (mushu) are a huge disappointment. This year’s in particular is a joke...
Wait, this festival has been happening for five years now? Wow.

begood524

So it looks like they are doing the posters again. Journey of water is up. They are letting everyone order until the end of the month and will fill all orders. I’m tempted to order this but I don’t have much space left so I will probably wait until imagination comes back around.

Rteetz

So it looks like they are doing the posters again. Journey of water is up. They are letting everyone order until the end of the month and will fill all orders. I’m tempted to order this but I don’t have much space left so I will probably wait until imagination comes back around.
Different sizing though, 24x36.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom