Splash Mountain to Black Panther

EPCOT-O.G.

47FE3C86-2B69-44EB-AB22-C47B0E6E4B0B.gif

You should have to do the “Wakanda Forever” pose crossing your arms as you hit the big drop

Brer Oswald

How do people not see the problem with this?
I don’t want to get too political (not that this is even political). But to me this reads “We can only have ONE ride with a ‘black story’.”

Like seriously? Yes let’s put the movie about advanced civilization in the land based on the past.

It made sense for the 1800s folktale. It barely makes sense for the 1920s fairlytale. It makes no sense for this.

Petition for a new ride so we can have more than ONE Black Story. Or petition for more diversity in the films and new attractions. This is just...yuck. Boseman deserves better.

Piebald

It’s so dumb that Disney will probably do it(ie Mission: Box Office).
M:BE gets a lot of hate but I think it's great. Once Avenger area opens up it will be well integrated. The ride, queue, preshow are all great. They have to change things up in DLR and especially DCA so I'm ok with it.

doctornick

When I first saw the title, I thought it was saying change Space Mountain to Black Panther and I was like, yeah I could see it... no real need to change it but could fit into Tomorrowland. Then I realized it was talking about Splash instead of PatF and I’m just scratching my head.

Wakanda in Frontierland?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom