Its "official" Were DVC Members

nickys

Premium Member
Did it this morning. Did all the paperwork and such, paid what needed to be paid. Signing all the forms as they come in, But we are now happy owners of DVC at OKW :) Cant wait for the points to hit the account, and possibly schedule a " Welcome Home trip" shortly :)
Might as well double post!

Congratulations and “Welcome Home”! 🎉🍾

Mainahman

Original Poster
We cant wait! Going to check availability later to see if we can squeeze in a shopping trip to the springs, and boathouse for lunch. Maybe a day ticket to MK for holiday decorations etc.

huwar18

Did it this morning. Did all the paperwork and such, paid what needed to be paid. Signing all the forms as they come in, But we are now happy owners of DVC at OKW :) Cant wait for the points to hit the account, and possibly schedule a " Welcome Home trip" shortly :)
Congrats! We just became “official” members last month. It’s so exciting!

Mainahman

Original Poster
So jealous, but happy for you!! Congrats! ♥
Thank you! We just got back from the town office. Had the official stuff notorized and sent back. Points are in the account. Trying to escape before the end of the year, and not bank all of them but we shall see!>

Club Cooloholic

Thank you! We just got back from the town office. Had the official stuff notorized and sent back. Points are in the account. Trying to escape before the end of the year, and not bank all of them but we shall see!>
I was always curious, since you have points already, what month did you buy, and when do you have to bank by?

Club Cooloholic

Were a June use year. Which works, as we always go in july, august, sept area. We have to be banked by january 31st.
Do they give you a choice? I bought resale and was going for best deal, so not so much a choice and ended up with February(which has been fine so far as we have done June trips and now November, we usually are locked in once booked)

Mainahman

Original Poster
Do they give you a choice? I bought resale and was going for best deal, so not so much a choice and ended up with February(which has been fine so far as we have done June trips and now November, we usually are locked in once booked)
They didnt seem to " want to change" when i asked if June was the only one. Where its an older resort, that might be whatever they bought back from ROFR. ive been told they can change it, but idk. I know if you buy new at Rivera or CC then yes you pick. June worked for us, but they also had February for OKW.

Club Cooloholic

They didnt seem to " want to change" when i asked if June was the only one. Where its an older resort, that might be whatever they bought back from ROFR. ive been told they can change it, but idk. I know if you buy new at Rivera or CC then yes you pick. June worked for us, but they also had February for OKW.
Nice. Hey two options is better than none, I probably would pick June anyway all things considered based on how we go.

Mainahman

Original Poster
Nice. Hey two options is better than none, I probably would pick June anyway all things considered based on how we go.
Thats why we grabbed June. We would go between June and September usually. Depending on how many points were still in reserve, we would either go for a long weekend for a Moonlight magic, if they come back, or a Halloween/ Christmas party. June worked well for us giving us time to do that, and still not miss a banking window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom