Your Next Disney Meal

JIMINYCR

Our arrival day was supposed to be May 1st. ( Still hoping and praying it will be ) Our plan was to meet DS in MK around noon ( Hes flying, we're driving ) which gives us the rest of the day in park fun and then our first ADR was planned that evening for LTT.

kimberlymautz

We'll be arriving late on a Saturday night so I'm sure we'll grab some kind of snack at the resort before bed - but my hope is to have our first meal on Sunday morning at Be Our Guest. If not we'll save it for another day of our trip and get waffles from Sleepy Hollow (my daughter's favorite).

NiarrNDisney

Great thread! I was thinking of posting something along the same lines just to get people thinking positively and get their brains off all the anxiety inducing issues happening right now.

That being said I have to agree with you on really wanting to stay at the CSR's new Grand Destino tower and having a meal of Tapas at Toledo followed by drinks while watching the fireworks at Dahlia Lounge.

What Tapas I would order:

Blistered Shio Peppers
Bravas Potatoes
Charred Octopus
Heirloom Tomatoes
Roasted Cauliflower
Salt Cod in Piquillo Pepper
Valdeon Blue Cheese Crostini

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
Great thread! I was thinking of posting something along the same lines just to get people thinking positively and get their brains off all the anxiety inducing issues happening right now.

That being said I have to agree with you on really wanting to stay at the CSR's new Grand Destino tower and having a meal of Tapas at Toledo followed by drinks while watching the fireworks at Dahlia Lounge.

What Tapas I would order:

Blistered Shi****o Peppers
Bravas Potatoes
Charred Octopus
Heirloom Tomatoes
Roasted Cauliflower
Salt Cod in Piquillo Pepper
Valdeon Blue Cheese Crostini

I think we all need things like this right now. Heck, I’m probably going to join the people putting holiday lights back up outside just to bring some joy.

I regret not getting to go into the tower on my last trip, but it looks quite nice. Everything you’ve noted sounds amazing!!!

NiarrNDisney

I think we all need things like this right now. Heck, I’m probably going to join the people putting holiday lights back up outside just to bring some joy.

I regret not getting to go into the tower on my last trip, but it looks quite nice. Everything you’ve noted sounds amazing!!!

The Menu sounds amazing I can't wait to check it out :hungry: and the Tower looks gorgeous.

As for putting up some lights: At first I thought it was a silly idea but then after some thought I thought how much joy seeing lights brings people during the Holidays so why not! Plus living here in Colorado where it has just snowed (and probably will continue to till May) and since many of us are stuck at home social distancing we might as well find another activity to bide our time cause there is only so much cleaning you can do, puzzles to build and shows to stream so up with the icicle lights up.

Pooh'sBuddy

Well, as it stands right now, an Animal Kingdom lunch June 1st will be our first meal. Depending on where we are at the time, it might be a chicken bowl at Satu'li or the ribs/chicken/pulled pork sampler at Flame Tree. If we won't be there June 1st, then it's all up in the air.

disney4life2008

Disney & food... love it! We're not going til next year, but I 100% fully expect to be sitting at Boma stuffing my face with all the soups, meats, and Zebra Domes. 😍

I remember at one point in time, every food message talkes about zebra domes. I remember I went to Boma ready for them, I found them underwhelming.

belledream

I remember at one point in time, every food message talkes about zebra domes. I remember I went to Boma ready for them, I found them underwhelming.
I’m quite the opposite... I crave them pretty much daily! (I’m sure there’s one or more Disney snacks with cult followings that certain people don’t get the hype. ;))

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
The Menu sounds amazing I can't wait to check it out :hungry: and the Tower looks gorgeous.

As for putting up some lights: At first I thought it was a silly idea but then after some thought I thought how much joy seeing lights brings people during the Holidays so why not! Plus living here in Colorado where it has just snowed (and probably will continue to till May) and since many of us are stuck at home social distancing we might as well find another activity to bide our time cause there is only so much cleaning you can do, puzzles to build and shows to stream so up with the icicle lights up.

I still haven’t put them up, but I may. We’ve been getting a lot of rain, which isn’t ideal for putting out lights. We also may hit 90 this week, which isn’t ideal either. A friend in London decided to hang them inside, but from windows and areas visible to people passing. That may be a better option.

disney4life2008

I’m quite the opposite... I crave them pretty much daily! (I’m sure there’s one or more Disney snacks with cult followings that certain people don’t get the hype. ;))

Obviously dole whip. I understand the hype as I used to be addicted. I think I appreciated it more when it was only at magic Kingdom. I haven't had it in years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom