News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

Bringing this over to this thread, sounds like the rumor of late spring or May isn’t looking so great. Disney saying overall 2020, could end up being Fall for all we know. Maybe around the same time EF began last year.

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Perhaps if they theme the barges and or turn on the fountains during the day? That may help with the view and make it seem as though the barges are there for a new permanent fountain. Heck they could even name it the new “Fountain of Nations”.
They have their own docking platforms now, perhaps they enter the lagoon in the dark now. The other barges had nothing but buoys.

TTA94

Any guesses as to what Disney songs we will be hearing in Harmonius? Besides “How Far I’ll Go” and “Go The Distance”. For Marry Poppins I’m guessing “Trip A Little Light Fantastic”. They could even utilize the torches for that segment, or make this a larger segment of the show having each torch individually lit. I believe someone awhile back hinted at “Trip A Little Light Fantastic” being used in a new parade, but Harmonius sounds much more likely.

jrhwdw

Any guesses as to what Disney songs we will be hearing in Harmonius? Besides “How Far I’ll Go” and “Go The Distance”. For Marry Poppins I’m guessing “Trip A Little Light Fantastic”. They could even utilize the torches for that segment, or make this a larger segment of the show having each torch individually lit. I believe someone awhile back hinted at “Trip A Little Light Fantastic” being used in a new parade, but Harmonius sounds much more likely.
Whole New World since it's in EF?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

"Into the Unknown" seems to check a bunch of boxes... connected to hot IP, relatively new, kinda sorta fits the vibe/theme of the new show...

EvilChameleon

What's the soonest a song from a Disney property has been put into a show at the parks? I'm mainly asking if it's too soon for a song from Frozen II to make it into a show debuting not even a year later. Surely they already had a soundtrack nailed down before Frozen II released.

TTA94

What's the soonest a song from a Disney property has been put into a show at the parks? I'm mainly asking if it's too soon for a song from Frozen II to make it into a show debuting not even a year later. Surely they already had a soundtrack nailed down before Frozen II released.

I’m pretty sure the Frozen 2 music will be in Disneyland’s new Magic Happens Parade opening the end of February. And I believe it’s already happened in Paris for their Frozen event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom