Can I get food that is no longer on menu?

FAIRIEDUST78

Original Poster
I booked Jiko specifically for my husband because he loves Bison. I see that it is no longer on the menu. Does anyone know if he can order it even though it’s not on the menu? Thanks in advance!

James J

In the Parks
No
As mentioned, probably not. Jiko changes it's menu fairly regularly - as does California Grill, which has just added a Bison entree to it's menu...

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I booked Jiko specifically for my husband because he loves Bison. I see that it is no longer on the menu. Does anyone know if he can order it even though it’s not on the menu? Thanks in advance!

Knowing Disney and how they change menus from time to time, you probably should of looked at the menu before booking to be honest.

John park hopper

Probably not, I would think if they had it on hand it would be on the menu. Rub salt in the wound (joking) were at Jiko in May for our 42 anniversary and had the bison it was tough over cooked tasted spoiled etc etc. Truth---it was excellent cut with a spoon

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I've been to many restaurants that let you eat off menu. Some were family favorites that discontinued dishes but kept making them for us for decades. Some, like Starbucks or In and Out, publicize "secret menus". Some have chefs that like to experiment and have fun when you order "surprise me with some type of fish". There's really no telling if Disney is like this unless you ask.

If it makes you upset that the OP asked the question, you might need to step away from the boards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom