News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Even if they grow they will be trimmed alot because the coaster is right there and you can't have the leaves or branches getting in the way of the track. so i still would not count on much shade.

Yep, you're right a coaster could never be around trees cause they'd have to be trimmed alot.... :rolleyes:

amusement-park-netherlands.jpg

20coaster2-jumbo.jpg

439iavcy5diz.jpg

8fd09ea67aefc2b98959183aed14e201.jpg

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Yep, you're right a coaster could never be around trees cause they'd have to be trimmed alot.... :rolleyes:

amusement-park-netherlands.jpg

20coaster2-jumbo.jpg

439iavcy5diz.jpg

8fd09ea67aefc2b98959183aed14e201.jpg
again you miss my point. the trees have to be kept up and cut so the branches dont fall on the track and cause a derail such as ninja at six flags mountain mountain when a tree branch fell and derailed the ride with riders on it. the trees you have in your picS and cut short so the branches do not go on the track. THAT WAS MY POINT

Disney Irish

Premium Member
again you miss my point. the trees have to be kept up and cut so the branches dont fall on the track and cause a derail such as ninja at six flags mountain mountain when a tree branch fell and derailed the ride with riders on it. the trees you have in your picS and cut short so the branches do not go on the track. THAT WAS MY POINT
You got me, its not like Disneyland doesn't have a whole worldclass horticulturist department onsite that can't maintain some trees around a track.....

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

You got me, its not like Disneyland doesn't have a whole worldclass horticulturist department onsite that can't maintain some trees around a track.....
I never said they didn't. again you MISS MY POINT. once again it is because the trees are right next to the coaster they are going to be constantly maintained to a point where they wont provide enough shade to cover the area.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I never said they didn't. again you MISS MY POINT. once again it is because the trees are right next to the coaster they are going to be constantly maintained to a point where they wont provide enough shade to cover the area.
No I get your point, what you miss is how ridiculous of a point it is which is why several posters (not only myself) have made fun of it.

As far as the shade goes, there is a process in horticulture where you can train a tree to grow a certain way. So if they wanted to they could train a tree to grow away from the coaster and toward the seated area to provide enough covering for shade.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

No I get your point, what you miss is how ridiculous of a point it is which is why several posters (not only myself) have made fun of it.

As far as the shade goes, there is a process in horticulture where you can train a tree to grow a certain way. So if they wanted to they could train a tree to grow away from the coaster and toward the seated area to provide enough covering for shade.
My point is very valid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom