Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
I checked to see if they were live-streaming at MK tonight. Kinda wanted to meet them.:cautious:

Josh is a member here from what I remember. He posts occasionally.
Yes, he is. Although I tried to find the person who said he posted on WDWMagic, and I didn't find the username. I found something kind of similar, but not the exact username he said.

Eric1955

Starting the second week of classes, @Eric1955 ?
How was the first week?

Sorry I’m just seeing this post. That should give you some idea of how busy I’ve been. School is going good. I’m just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. Practically all of my free time has been spent studying. Thankfully it shouldn’t be as bad in the fall. I’m having to take extra courses this summer in addition to the radiology classes. In the fall I’ll have a regular schedule. My grades are doing good though. I just have no free time. I just have to remember that it will be worth it once I’m finished.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sorry I’m just seeing this post. That should give you some idea of how busy I’ve been. School is going good. I’m just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. Practically all of my free time has been spent studying. Thankfully it shouldn’t be as bad in the fall. I’m having to take extra courses this summer in addition to the radiology classes. In the fall I’ll have a regular schedule. My grades are doing good though. I just have no free time. I just have to remember that it will be worth it once I’m finished.

Definitely sounds like a lot of hard work, but it will all be worthwhile when you're done with classes. You have a lot of positive energy, and I'm happy for you. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom