Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

juniorthomas

As the movie Apocalypse Now says "Time to terminiate with extreme prejuidice..."

Something tells me from your opening statement this isnt going to turn out well, no?

And yet you're going to make some idiotic, first time noob mistakes right? (Lets read on!)

Not sure why this is particularity note-worthy or relevant, but congrats?

Congrats so does everyone else with a 401k, do you want a pony too?

You didnt, you posted on a forum which is not www.disney.com confusing huh?

Fairly sure that's Disneyland's tagline.

Time for some research then? Whats that, you didn’t? Something tells me this wont end well.

"THIS IS TOTALLY NEW INFORMATION!" (Phoebe Buffay voice)

Probably explains the Honeymoon? Right? (wink, wink, bow chicka wow wow)

I'll take a pass on picking on kids.

I think they would be mortified to be called princesses at 12 and 14, no?

Nah, them Duggars? Now that is a BIG family!

Just like everyone else.

Pesky inflation and price increases! (you should see what it is in 2019!)

And I quote "I have been to Disney at least twenty times." You think you would know this having been there that many times.

You should post in the stroller threads, lots of "helpful" advice there too, same with the Scooter threads those are so civil.

Barring that less stuff... or a smaller stroller...or both...

Well, most Americans can do with more walking not less... just saying.

Yes... And?

I heard they invented a Teleporter over at Journey into Imagination, but Figment ate it.

Contrary to popular belief the laws of physics and construction do apply at Disney.

See above.

Rude cast members, drained moats and smoking areas, oh my!

Wait were her eyes closed or something or did the castle disappear? A minute ago you said it was closed in the back?

You said it, not us.

That's off script.

Guided tours are extra, but you did "pay a lot of money for your tickets!"

Wait you said it took an HOUR to get there, now you're saying its less than 15 minutes? Do you have a TARDIS?????

First you say you saw a little, then not at all, now a little? Is there some sort of Disney holo-projection going on?

Wait...which is it????

It was all an evil ploy to thwart your trips of twenty times past!

Yeah... that pesky research thing biting you in the behind again.

1. I used to have six-pack abs, but like your past trips its a thing of the past. 2. Its not.

How dare people who HAVE food not be able to sit down when people who do not have food YET are taking up tables. The NERVE of some people!

Sounds like that is on you.

I'm sure Sam's version is different.

Good for Sam.

Nor should he.

Nor should he.

Nor should he.

No he didn’t, he treated you just like everyone else, difficult concept in your self centered world I know.

You are able to buy it, there were simply people ahead of you and the world doesn't revolve around you. Shocking I know.

Just like everyone else.

That will show Cosmic Ray's and Disney! OH WAIT...

How dastardly, I’m sure you would have got away with it to if it wasnt for those meddling cast members too! (shakes fist)

In other words you FINALLY started following the rules. Just like everyone else.

I heard if you’re a mother of three that’s the right combo to ignore the rules.

Rioting 5 month and 2 year olds? SCARY!

Just as angry? My guess they weren’t that angry, maybe 3/4? 5/8 as angry?

Don't raise a picky eater or at least allow one at 12? Either way that's on you.

To be fair you're talking Quick Service here.

Or kids should realize that on vacation they aren't going to be catered to like you apparently do? Especially once past a certain age, like 12?

And? That pesky walking thing again?

I got nothing here.

You seem to be really bad at planning, you might want to start making checklists.

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well... was it the happiest?

I guess not.

How dare Disney take people with reservations over people who are incredibly poor at planning!

It’s not. I'm told tens of thousands of people manage to navigate this seemingly complex thing called plans and reservations on a daily basis, you should look into it on your next trip.

Was it a Grandslam Breakfast? Well at least not for the "picky eater" right?

I'm betting your server wasn't happy until you left.

Since that was five years ago, how did it go? Did you have as many travails as this trip?

Show up early?

People with four kids get to places on time all the time, it just seems this is a mystery to only you?

Did they change them just for you?

Did he "do nothing" too?

Gosh darn pesky rules again!

The problem you created? No, its not his problem.

We've already established this was on you.

Good policy really.

Because they are aware of policies and procedures which you clearly are not?

None of us are surprised by Winston's sage observation.

He (we) already knew that.

Please tell us the name of your service so we can avoid it.

I got to be honest, I'm calling into question your skills as a travel agent.

You think a travel agent would be aware of these "new polices"

AND I WANT A UNICORN TOO!

Then why would they give back the "last" dollars you are giving them? Rookie mistake for a "Travel Agent".

I guess you didnt read the fine print, you know, something a Travel Agent would know.

Remember, its not the "happiest place on earth!"

I guess we had better search searching the history of fan boards for such compelling reading if this is any indication!

I uh... heard on "another" board you got a full refund? I call shenanigans.
How long did it take you to craft this?

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I'm sure this has been brought up at some point in the last 85 pages, but if not...

a goofy username

And just think : she could be visiting your town even as we speak!

Unmagical day at the Taco Bell

Let me start out by saying that I love Taco Bell, or at least I did until my recent trip on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. I have been to New Jersey at least twenty times. I honeymooned at Taco Bell. I have Taco Bell stock. I never ever thought I would ever write a complaint letter to the "yo quiero taco bell" chihuahua restaurant. Granted, I have not been in a few years. There have been lots of changes at Taco Bell, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone in a few years is that I have been busy having children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, named Skye, and my 5-month old little Prince Dylan. I also have a twelve year old princess, Julie, and 14 year old princess, Kaitlynn. We are a big family. We paid lots of money for our crunchwraps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom