Any word on benches in Galaxy Edge?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
If you want to sit and people watch go to a park, just not a Disney Park.

Walt may have thought up Disneyland on a bench, but he didn't want people sitting on a bench he wanted the whole family to participate. Stop sitting, participate in the experience.

*I kid of course....
Oh, I'm with you!
This coming from someone who explores Disney Parks from corner to corner 😅
At some point, we might need a minute to chill, that's all 😉

Disney Irish

Premium Member
How can we expect Galaxy's Edge to be immersive when people will be wearing underwear, yet Carrie Fisher was told there is no underwear in space?
Not sure this is the thread for it, but if you want to go commando on Batuu by all means do so....

But make sure to wear something otherwise no amount of immersion will prevent the real life police from hauling you off to the real life jail. ;)

Ismael Flores

I'm surprised no one has asked if there are restrooms and if they are themed or not? most restrooms in the parks usully have little to no theming once you are inside them.

So will SWGE restrooms look aged and themed as well?

maybe they can have some of these open air unrinals themed to old decaying robots

I remember these in India, they came in handy

truecoat

Phroobar

"So they put the dress on me the first day and bring me to George," Fisher said on HBO's Wishful Drinking. "He takes one look at me and he says, 'you can't wear a bra underneath that dress', so I said, 'why?', and he said, 'because there's no underwear in space'. And the man said it with such conviction too."

Simply removing Princess Leia's bra was not an option because the camera would then spot her nipples through the costume

The only solution, in Lucas' mind, was to gaffer tape them down. A dedicated Fisher taped her down hard. I'm guessing that she had a painful job of ripping those bad boys off after filming, which required a drink or two to numb the pain.

Everything makes sense now.

Mac Tonight

"So they put the dress on me the first day and bring me to George," Fisher said on HBO's Wishful Drinking. "He takes one look at me and he says, 'you can't wear a bra underneath that dress', so I said, 'why?', and he said, 'because there's no underwear in space'. And the man said it with such conviction too."

Simply removing Princess Leia's bra was not an option because the camera would then spot her nipples through the costume

The only solution, in Lucas' mind, was to gaffer tape them down. A dedicated Fisher taped her ***** down hard. I'm guessing that she had a painful job of ripping those bad boys off after filming, which required a drink or two to numb the pain.

Everything makes sense now.
maxresdefault.jpg

NeedMoreMickey

My one trip to Disneyland I couldn’t get over how many benches there are in through out the park. Never seem to find a bench in Florida when I need one and since the lands are both new I think not many benches

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom