What's the best quick service restaurant at Epcot?

Club Cooloholic

Depending on which end of Epcot you find yourself at dinnertime...

...our favorites are Sunshine Seasons (the Land Pavilion) and Tangierine Cafe (Morocco Pavilion). If you have picky eaters and want ample seating, the CS place at the USA pavilion is also, in our experience, unexpectedly good.
I have to be honest, I have never stepped foot in the Liberty Tavern, I didn't even know there was a QS there! Probably wont do it as we like to try more interesting fare, but the seating area looks cool

Kingoglow

Liberty Tavern is cool.
It is a nice place about half way around the long walk around the lake. There is seating inside and out, and a condiments bar (if I remember correctly). The bathrooms are right next door which makes it easy for families with younger kids to do a one-stop.

KaliSplash

I would lean toward 4 Seasons. But I like America myself. (Better variety than Electric Umbrella. There are, of course, a number of more varied offerings around World Showcase, depending on taste.

awoogala

WS: Tangierine cafe, boulangerie in france has some great sandwich/quiche like stuff, Norway (if it's open) has some good sandwiches, UK fish and chips (either outside, or you can order it inside the pub and have a pint at the same time), mexico has some ok to good quick meals- empanadas at the margarita stand, some quick tacos on the waterfront one.
FW: Sunshine seasons (though it depends on what you order, I've had good and bad there)
Honestly, none of the q.s. places are anything out of this world, but the fish and chips and falafel are pretty darn good.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
A review by a Disney food site did say that Electric Umbrella has recently improved a bit. I will try to find the post.

Yes, Electric Umbrella has always been known as a burguers and chicken nuggets place. That was not very appealing to me, until one day I ventured in and found:
THE brisket sandwich!
It even has a cheese-beer sauce!
Delicious! 😋

disneyworlddad

I'd agree on the Tangerine Cafe! Cool little vibe and tasty food. My wife also likes the Japanese place (not my favorite but I do enjoy their outdoor seating). If I'm by myself I like to get some Poutine just as you enter Canada (Port of Refreshment I think its called). No place to sit really so I walk and eat and usually end up listening to the band playing in Canada.

DISR

As others have said, Yorkshire County Fish and Tangierine Cafe are solid choices. I also think Katsura Grill is under-rated. The tempura udon was very good when I tried it. It is also a fairly out-of-the-way and peaceful setting for EPCOT. With all the other choices, I haven't hit Les Halles for lunch in a long time, but I loved it for breakfast when I was staying at YC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom