How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydavey

Long term lurker on this forum but this is the first time I ventured into this thread.
I just did a count for curiosity sake and my total is a shocking 451.9.
Has anyone worked out the financial total for some of these? 😊

Texas84

Original Poster
Long term lurker on this forum but this is the first time I ventured into this thread.
I just did a count for curiosity sake and my total is a shocking 451.9.
Has anyone worked out the financial total for some of these? 😊
About $20 per mile maybe? 🤔

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
@Texas84, can you please add 19.2 miles to my 184 for a total of 203.2 miles? Thanks.

Even though I didn't finish the Half, those nearly 10 miles were earned in the Florida heat and humidity. I'm going with 3 for the 5k as there was a 3 mile marker near the finish line.

Figment82

If you could, please add 13.1 to mine for 362.12 total.

Can I also add the ~15 feet that I crawled on my knees to hold my daughter in the diaper dash? Lol! 😂

LAKid53

Premium Member
If you could, please add 13.1 to mine for 362.12 total.

Can I also add the ~15 feet that I crawled on my knees to hold my daughter in the diaper dash? Lol! 😂

If I can add the 10 miles of the Half I ran, you can add 15 feet. However, you need to convert it to miles.... 😉

Texas84

Original Poster
@Texas84, can you please add 19.2 miles to my 184 for a total of 203.2 miles? Thanks.

Even though I didn't finish the Half, those nearly 10 miles were earned in the Florida heat and humidity. I'm going with 3 for the 5k as there was a 3 mile marker near the finish line.
I'll allow it. ;)

LAKid53

Premium Member
Hi @Texas84 I did the (Unofficial but Official?) Castaway Cay 5k. If you could add me to the master list that would be great. I'll keep posting in here as I (hopefully) do more runDisney events. Thanks!

It's a race on Disney property with a medal. I count my Castaway Cay miles. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom