The Haunted Mansion Needs to Stay

mickEblu

We're actually 10 different people who take turns posting as the two of us.

Given how Hans hasn't been posting much as of late, and I only post snide, snarky comments about once a day, you can see all ten of us are getting real lazy.

Ya I noticed he hasn’t posted anything in a while. That one exchange a few weeks ago really got to him huh?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It would be interesting for sure. Would we gravitate to those we agree with in this forum ? Would traits/ personalities we meet in person change the way we view people in this forum? How would putting a face to a name change our view of each other? It it possible that in person we would get along with certain forum members we don’t agree with more than those we do based on personality traits that don’t “come through” in posts? How would communication in person change and how would it change communication between people in this forum in the future? Are we seeing the “real” person in person? Or is the real person the one who posts behind his avatar? A fascinating psychology experiment that I’m sure some university would like to get their hands on.

I think we'd all get along, its like one big happy dysfunctional family. Sure someone will get mad, someone will cry, someone will walk off on their own, but in the end we'll all be back here posting and sniping at each other. ;):p:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom