Play space at Hollywood Studios?

Dreaming of Disney World

Original Poster
With the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground gone, is there any kind of play space at Hollywood Studios? I'll be there with my kids who are 1 and 3, and since they'll be watching shows all day I'll need a space for them to run around and get energy out. I'm hoping there's something other than just running around the walkways in the park?

Weather_Lady

I can't think of any play areas per se, although the Disney, Jr. show (where there is no traditional seating -- just a big open space -- and kids are encouraged to get up and dance around) should allow them to "dance some of their sillies out." If you get spots near the back (away from the stage), they can move around as they please throughout the show without bothering anybody.

Last edited:

slappy magoo

If memory serves, there can be some space to move around at the Star Wars Launch Bay, depending on the size of the crowds inside. Ditto Walt Disney A Man and His Dream. I don't mean playground sized spaces, but places to at least move around a bit, and indoors with AC.

dreamfinder

Pretty sure the only year round playgrounds left at the Dumbo waiting area at MK, Mission Space post show in Epcot, and then the dig site in Dinorama at AK.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Pretty sure the only year round playgrounds left at the Dumbo waiting area at MK, Mission Space post show in Epcot, and then the dig site in Dinorama at AK.

Splash Mountain has a small one under the railroad bridge.... Casey Jr. Splash area could be included too... but nope... nothing at the Studios...

dreamfinder

Splash Mountain has a small one under the railroad bridge.... Casey Jr. Splash area could be included too... but nope... nothing at the Studios...

Forgot about that little tree down by Splash. It's always been cram packed full of kids, so we've never stopped. Casey Jr. can be fun, but I wouldn't call it a playground. But then you could include the splash zones in the Epcot spine and by the Tikis in Adventureland as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom