MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

TTA94

Meanwhile DLR has two different parades running daily now with 2 nighttime parades in storage. TDO is truly filled with bean counters. Even Universal is getting a new parade this year.

And a new nighttime show, plus whatever entertainment is going into EU, which I don’t believe has been announced yet? Based on the lack of insider comments, discussions and D23 predictions not just here but other places, it does not sound like WDW has anything up their sleeve for 2025. Very sad and pathetic if true.

jrhwdw

Meanwhile DLR has two different parades running daily now with 2 nighttime parades in storage. TDO is truly filled with bean counters. Even Universal is getting a new parade this year.
IDK........PTN might be Dead and Gone if X was true yesterday............

Starship824

In the Parks
No
And a new nighttime show, plus whatever entertainment is going into EU, which I don’t believe has been announced yet? Based on the lack of insider comments, discussions and D23 predictions not just here but other places, it does not sound like WDW has anything up their sleeve for 2025. Very sad and pathetic if true.
Need I remind you Disney just debuted a new nighttime show at Epcot and there's drone show coming to Disney Springs also isn't there rumors of a DAK getting a nighttime show back? Sure our parade situation is pathetic but it's not THAT bad.

TTA94

Need I remind you Disney just debuted a new nighttime show at Epcot and there's drone show coming to Disney Springs also isn't there rumors of a DAK getting a nighttime show back? Sure our parade situation is pathetic but it's not THAT bad.

Yes true Luminous is fairly new, though according to some it’s just OK and could use a few tweaks. The DS Drone show is only temporary this year. Yes there are supposedly rumors of more drones coming and maybe something for DAK, but no reliable info on anything yet. I guess even if things do not get announced in August they still have until around the first of 2025 to announce things for Summer 2025, a night parade included in that.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Yes true Luminous is fairly new, though according to some it’s just OK and could use a few tweaks. The DS Drone show is only temporary this year. Yes there are supposedly rumors of more drones coming and maybe something for DAK, but anything currently planned for 2025 is indeed very much a big question mark.
I'm kind of hoping DS Drones becomes a hit at Stays! That said, we don't know if Drones will be allowed in a WDW Park........

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yes true Luminous is fairly new, though according to some it’s just OK and could use a few tweaks. The DS Drone show is only temporary this year. Yes there are supposedly rumors of more drones coming and maybe something for DAK, but anything currently planned for 2025 is indeed very much a big question mark.

Disney has been aware of Universal's expansion plans for a decade and has been responding and opening new things the entire time. Nothing to worry about. Everything is fine.

ToTBellHop

Disney has been aware of Universal's expansion plans for a decade and has been responding and opening new things the entire time. Nothing to worry about. Everything is fine.
It all started when Bob first heard of Epic Universe in 1972 and IMMEDIATELY sprung into action and demanded Pirates of the Caribbean open the very next year.

But he was just getting started with charged development. Now we are entering the turbocharged era, and, if necessary, Bob is ready to deploy MAGNICHARGED development at a moment’s notice.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It all started when Bob first heard of Epic Universe in 1972 and IMMEDIATELY sprung into action and demanded Pirates of the Caribbean open the very next year.

But he was just getting started with charged development. Now we are entering the turbocharge era, and, if necessary, Bob is ready to deploy MAGNICHARGED development at a moment’s notice.

You and I know we aren't supposed to disclose these, but he also has the double-secret "HYPERCHARGED" plans at the ready, if the situation calls for it. But if they need those plans, it would be dark, dark times...

ToTBellHop

You and I know we aren't supposed to disclose these, but he also has the double-secret "HYPERCHARGED" plans at the ready, if the situation calls for it. But if they need those plans, it would be dark, dark times...
Somewhere in a basement in California, 3 interns were just terminated.

How could you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom