News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Earlier in the thread we were curious if Peter Renaday could still pull off the Henry voice at 88. I just found a video of Peter with Margaret Kerry and Mark Silverman from last year where he still has it sounds like!(Peter slips into the Henry voice at the :53 mark)

I truly hope they had him reprise Henry for Musical Jamboree. He's the only VA to return for both Christmas and Vacation, and it would be fitting for him to keep the streak.

J.E.Smith

I truly hope they had him reprise Henry for Musical Jamboree. He's the only VA to return for both Christmas and Vacation, and it would be fitting for him to keep the streak.
If they're doing Disney songs, I just realized they could have Pete do his Mickey voice and have Henry do a Mickey impression for one line lol.(Pete also does his Mickey voice at the end of that clip)

hismattjesty

Earlier in the thread we were curious if Peter Renaday could still pull off the Henry voice at 88. I just found a video of Peter with Margaret Kerry and Mark Silverman from last year where he still has it sounds like!(Peter slips into the Henry voice at the :53 mark)

This is absolute GOLD! What a way to bring a tear to my eye, on an otherwise slow day in the office. Thank you for posting this.

zipadee999

What a great find! Looking at him here, he seems like he’d be willing to do it if Disney gave him the call. We can hope that they gave him the call!

Does anyone know if he was Henry’s singing voice as well? For Bear Band Serenade, Davy Crockett, and Come Again, was that him or did they have somebody else do the singing?

I feel like the Henry songs are the ones most likely to stay in the show, especially Come Again, as it was the only 100% original composition made by Disney specifically for the show. If this is indeed left in the show as a nugget for us fans, I wonder if it would be re-recorded or simply a remastered version of the original?

Comped

What a great find! Looking at him here, he seems like he’d be willing to do it if Disney gave him the call. We can hope that they gave him the call!

Does anyone know if he was Henry’s singing voice as well? For Bear Band Serenade, Davy Crockett, and Come Again, was that him or did they have somebody else do the singing?

I feel like the Henry songs are the ones most likely to stay in the show, especially Come Again, as it was the only 100% original composition made by Disney specifically for the show. If this is indeed left in the show as a nugget for us fans, I wonder if it would be re-recorded or simply a remastered version of the original?
If Disney's willing to spend the money, it certainly sounds like he could rerecord it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Still curious if there has been any sightings of the Bears in their new attire for the show as of yet? Also Romeo Mcgrowl would be donning a new hairdo from what the poster seems to show so you goþa wonder if he will be wearing the new hairstyle..But, I'm sure many are still calling him Liverlips..

JohnD

They could still retain his intro of each member of the band then move on to the new various pieces after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom