News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Bocabear

I actually hope they build an all new Frontierland similar to Grizzly Gulch behind Thunder Mountain... It is hyper detailed and feels more like the Old West...a better fit for Big Thunder....And allow the Riverfront to transition from Colonial America, to 19th century Mississippi River to the early 20th Century New Orleans River Delta...In a grand architectural sweep. Move Country Bears into a new theater in the New Frontierland, Tall Tale could become Tiana's Palace, Golden Horseshoe could become 19th Century Riverfront Showboat gothic show...it could all work saving the new section as a newly remastered Frontierland....

celluloid

I fear this thing is going to take so long that it will end up just not happening and quietly going into that good night. as a cost saving measure.

yensidtlaw1969

But that’s not Disney… maybe something like country bears in a autopia style ride?
How about The Critter Country 500?:

1710110882202.png
1710110895015.png
1710110909448.png

ToTBellHop

I actually hope they build an all new Frontierland similar to Grizzly Gulch behind Thunder Mountain... It is hyper detailed and feels more like the Old West...a better fit for Big Thunder....And allow the Riverfront to transition from Colonial America, to 19th century Mississippi River to the early 20th Century New Orleans River Delta...In a grand architectural sweep. Move Country Bears into a new theater in the New Frontierland, Tall Tale could become Tiana's Palace, Golden Horseshoe could become 19th Century Riverfront Showboat gothic show...it could all work saving the new section as a newly remastered Frontierland....
What if we take that idea and just build a Toy Story Playland instead? Imagine your wonderment as you turn right from Tiana’s Bayou Bathrooms and see
1710113288690.jpeg

1 new land down. 6 to go.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Good! Because if I was hearing sympathetic vibrations then we might be guests in the Haunted Mansion.
Good vibes is a clue! The Country Bears strike oil while shooting for some food, and up from the ground, comes a bubbling crude (oil, that is), and the next thing you know, they're millionaires, so, Californy is the place they aught to be. They're loading up their trucks and moving to Beverly Hills! Song highlight...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom