Which Disney World attraction (past or present) has/had the best music loop?

Sbk1234

I think it's amazing how powerfully music can be in stirring up memories and taking you back to the past so vividly to reexperience such wonderful times. For me, this truly makes the Disney resort music magical.

GustoGummi

When it comes to best BGM loops I have 4 favorites that come to mind immediately:

Not WDW I know but it's still spectacular.

Pepper's Ghost

So thrilled to see the love for Space Mountain!! I vote for Space Mountain too. Epcot, I'll vote for Soarin' Over Cali.

Circa 1988: Space Mountain music as you exited and "rode" the moving floor up and out of the attraction. I have been looking for the song for years but have been unable to find it.
Not sure it's circa '88, but I have an MP3 of it. Not sure if I can post it here, but I'll try. Space Mountain is around 210 thru 215...

James.Green

Hard to beat Splash Mountain for me. Hearing it take me right back to the line in the middle of a hot morning on our last day of vacation. You can almost smell the popcorn and churros the second you turn it on.

Edit: almost forgot carousel of progress. The perfect show to watch in the middle of the afternoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom