ONE LITTLE SPARK 3: THE SPARK SQUAD - HYPE/DISCUSSION/NONSENSE THREAD!!!

tcool123

This looks incredible! I think this is the first MCU show where I've legitimately been excited for. Simply can not wait. Love the Egyptian motif throughout the trailer, very nice seeing Oscar Issac (nothing beyond that just nice seeing him lol ;) ), and the costume looks so cool!

The only question I have is if Moon Knight can appear at Walt Disney World? We already know GOTG, Strange and Eternals can appear would be neat if we could find out if properties like Shang Chi, Moon Knight and Ms Marvel are able to as well given (I don't think at least) they have a presence in Islands?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
This looks incredible! I think this is the first MCU show where I've legitimately been excited for. Simply can not wait. Love the Egyptian motif throughout the trailer, very nice seeing Oscar Issac (nothing beyond that just nice seeing him lol ;) ), and the costume looks so cool!

The only question I have is if Moon Knight can appear at Walt Disney World? We already know GOTG, Strange and Eternals can appear would be neat if we could find out if properties like Shang Chi, Moon Knight and Ms Marvel are able to as well given (I don't think at least) they have a presence in Islands?
Between GOTG, Strange, Eternals, Ms Marvel, Shang Chi, and Moon Knight,….that’s a whole Marvel land! A huge one!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
One could even make a mystic campus based off the more mystical/space elements these properties all share.

Ngl I’ve acrually been working on one such land for my disney world project 😅
DD46A50A-30BC-47F3-9CDE-8F3C63EE805A.jpeg

Disney Warrior

I wasted my time today and made a jeopardy game. If anyone wants to try it, go ahead.

(this link is not sus in any way)

TheOriginalTiki

Don't miss an all new Walt-era Disney Debates featuring @JokersWild. Going live tonight at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific. Questions include.

1. What is the worst short to come out of the package films?
2. What was Mary Blair's greatest artistic contribution to Disney?
3. Besides Jungle Cruise, what was the best opening day Disneyland attraction?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom