News 'Disney Enchantment' fireworks dessert parties coming soon to Magic Kingdom

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Is this the first time they have done pre and post dessert parties? Or was that always a thing?
They've done before and they've done after, I'm not sure if they've done both at the same time.
They're not selling to the same people three times.
I want to do this but with the New price tag, on top of all the other increases UGH, I dont know.
The food is bad and the view is only okay. Save your money.

They've done before and they've done after, I'm not sure if they've done both at the same time.
We attended a pre party when both were offered. To get a "good" viewing spot, we ate pretty quickly to get to the hub before or at the same time that the post party peeps arrived at the hub.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
It sounds like for the pre party and after party, you watch the fireworks from the plaza gardens (standing view it says). This one you remain in the Tomorrowland terrace the whole time and I’m hoping, get a table and chair view 🤣
Which is a crappy angle to watch any Castle Park fireworks show. I'd pay extra to *not* watch from Tomorrowland.

JohnD

It sounds like for the pre party and after party, you watch the fireworks from the plaza gardens (standing view it says). This one you remain in the Tomorrowland terrace the whole time and I’m hoping, get a table and chair view 🤣
Oh yes! It is all coming back to me. Thanks for the reminder as I had forgotten about this offering. If your table is further back, you paid big bucks for what????

JohnD

But here's the deal with the new show. Why would you want to pay for a dessert party from Tomorrowland Terrace or the plaza near the hub, at least for the first time. If they're going to light up Main Street wouldn't you want to watch from in front of the train station so you can see all the way down Main Street and see the castle?

danv3

$99 is probably past my limit, but the one time I did a dessert party for HEA, I thought it was worthwhile solely to have some space during the show.

WEDYENSID

Did the original one (twice) on the Terrace when it was only $29. It was OK, but the view is not too good. Tables were first come/first served the first year, assigned tables the second year (I think it was $39 the second time).

If you get a table at the front, you think you're good - Until the Fireworks start and people walk out in front of you to stand/see them - then you have get up from your table to do the same thing.

Decided it was not worth the hassle the next 10 trips to Disney...

Cowboy Steve

Which is a crappy angle to watch any Castle Park fireworks show. I'd pay extra to *not* watch from Tomorrowland.
Yeah have to agree with this. Unless your 'assigned' table was on the rail, you couldn't see half the fireworks because of the roof overhang. The only desert party we ever truly felt like was worth what we paid was the Star Wars desert party at HS. Even that was borderline too expensive but we did enjoy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom