News Jo Malone London coming to Disney Springs

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Many of the Disney Springs locations that are operated by chains see some of their highest performance across the country with their stores at Disney Springs. It is a massive success.
True, but isn't most of the retail success supported by international tourism, which is currently nonexistent?

jaklgreen

I think Disney is trying to kill me with all of these new "scented" places. I am one of those that are, unfortunately, allergic to fragrances. Nothing like walking past a store and having my airways start to close up. I already have to power walk past Norway and Italy in Epcot. 😞

TikibirdLand

I think Disney is trying to kill me with all of these new "scented" places. I am one of those that are, unfortunately, allergic to fragrances. Nothing like walking past a store and having my airways start to close up. I already have to power walk past Norway and Italy in Epcot. 😞
Me too. Maybe not so bad as you. But, we by unscented soap and hygiene products at our house. I get pretty bad headaches from some of those scents!

Lilofan

Me too. Maybe not so bad as you. But, we by unscented soap and hygiene products at our house. I get pretty bad headaches from some of those scents!
Jo Malone perfume is sold at exclusive Neinman Marcus stores. To wear fragrances while sweating in 100 degree heat wearing a face mask at WDW? No thanks.

castlecake2.0

This would have worked well in the UK pavilion too. They currently have a Penhaligons room but it looks to be dwindling out of stock.

Stitchon

Honestly, this is a fairly good get for Disney Springs. It'll be Jo Malone's first standalone store in the market. I'm interested in seeing how it performs - $70 candles do seem like a stretch for Disney Springs customers compared to handbags or clothes.

I do think it's hysterical when posters constantly speak as though they know anything about the retail industry and how a store will perform at Disney Springs. You'd think the fairly low turnover of tenancy, the caliber of recent additions, and the general success of the development would convince people that their tastes do not mirror the customers that actually shop there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom