News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

bcoachable

Disney World APs coming back before the 50th!

"And for those wondering about Walt Disney World Annual Passes, new pass sales will become available in time for the start of the 50th anniversary celebration! Walt Disney World Resort will be sharing additional information and details later this month, so be sure to stay tuned to DisneyWorld.com and the Disney Parks Blog."

Quoting this because - it’s now the end of the month….

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
News should be out very soon, followed by the option of buying new passes. Give it a week or so.

Not incredible news I know, but the Tinker Bells, Sparrows and magicians will be able to buy them again. Of course they come with price increases and a few bolt ons including one for makin’ memories.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
News should be out very soon, followed by the option of buying new passes. Give it a week or so.

Not incredible news I know, but the Tinker Bells, Sparrows and magicians will be able to buy them again. Of course they come with price increases and a few bolt ons including one for makin’ memories.
Does no good in my case…they didn’t meet their own timeframe.

oh well…makes my “planning” for the next year a lot easier.

…what a strange world we live in…

matt9112

Im curious if parking is being removed from lower tiers. Also curious if discounts scale. Both of these would generate more revenue from lower passes while being able to "offer" the same product. I know DL has a parking shortage and WDW dosen't but seaworld and Busch gardens dont include parking on cheapest passes so its not unprecedented. With DL coming out first i think they can copy a few of those aspects.

Correct me if im wrong but old passes had the same discount for all tiers? Would make sense to follow DL and split this up. Universal does this already. Couple that with the pass reservation limits and you have alot more control (if your disney)

Disstevefan1

Im curious if parking is being removed from lower tiers. Also curious if discounts scale. Both of these would generate more revenue from lower passes while being able to "offer" the same product. I know DL has a parking shortage and WDW dosen't but seaworld and Busch gardens dont include parking on cheapest passes so its not unprecedented. With DL coming out first i think they can copy a few of those aspects.

Correct me if im wrong but old passes had the same discount for all tiers? Would make sense to follow DL and split this up. Universal does this already. Couple that with the pass reservation limits and you have alot more control (if your disney)
WDW will probably do the same as DLR did; only the highest tier will get free parking. I found the WDW AP discounts even when at their best, were lacking.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom