Question about Virtual Queue

Raychul

Original Poster
Hi! So sorry if this is answered somewhere, I couldn't find it!

When I get up at 7am to try for the SW Rise of the Resistance virtual queue, can I book the boarding group for everyone in my party or will everyone in my party have to wake up at 7am to try to grab a spot individually?

Also, if I am successful at getting in a boarding group, am I given a future return time much like a FP+ or will I need to keep checking the app for my boarding time?

Thanks for any help!!!

nickys

Premium Member
Hi! So sorry if this is answered somewhere, I couldn't find it!

When I get up at 7am to try for the SW Rise of the Resistance virtual queue, can I book the boarding group for everyone in my party or will everyone in my party have to wake up at 7am to try to grab a spot individually?

Also, if I am successful at getting in a boarding group, am I given a future return time much like a FP+ or will I need to keep checking the app for my boarding time?

Thanks for any help!!!
You can book for everyone linked to you in MDE who has a valid ticket and a park reservation. Don’t stop to select people or even check, just hit the buttons.

You do need to check for your boarding group being called.

JAB

As long as they're all in your friends list in your Disney account and they all have a Park Pass reservation for Hollywood Studios that day, you should be able book a boarding group for everyone (and it's they way you'll want to do it anyway - otherwise, you might all get different boarding groups, or only some might get a boarding group). You don't get a return time; instead, you get a boarding group number. There's no way to know what time your boarding group will get called. The app should send a notification when your boarding group has been called and it's your turn to board. You will then have an hour to get to the ride entrance and check in.

You can check the app if you want to (and it doesn't hurt to check periodically to make sure you don't miss the notification), but until your group is called, it will only show your boarding group number and the number of the boarding groups that were most recently called. After your group is called, it will show the time you need to check in by.

Raychul

Original Poster
Thank you guys!!! First time using the virtual queues and wanna make sure I fully understand the process so that I'm ready to go on the day and not fumbling around :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom