Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

flynnibus

Premium Member
goes to Genie+, clicks play on Magic Kingdom Audio Experience
This is what you hear when you hit play...
giphy (20).gif

BaconPancakes

And in common sense faq... it says "Disney won't really be able to tell any more then they do today... and Disney doesn't want to face a discrimination lawsuit for actually denying services... so this is really just a bluff that Disney could never exercise until AFTER a court case"

Sure this could debunk the old push your friends in a wheelchair thing - but DAS abuse is so far beyond that these days. Everyone has special needs...
Truth. I have really bad anxiety so maybe I’ll hop on a video call for free genie passes on my next trip! 😉

CaptainAmerica

So basically its like this

Genie: = My Disney Experience Remixed and uipdated
Genie+: "Pay Per View" add on ?
No.

Genie+: Old FastPass, excluding the two biggest rides per park, pay once for the whole day and use unlimited (one at a time).
Lightning Lane: Pay-per-ride for the two biggest rides in each park.

Let me get this straight - you know your child has issues with patience, temper tantrums in public, and having to wait. Hmmmm....where should I take him to inflict pain and misery on both him and those innocent people around him? I know! I'll take him to the one place in the world where you are guaranteed to have to wait and have patience in crowds! Disney World! Brilliant!

#parentoftheyear
Are you this friendly in person?

FigmentsFangirl

No.

Genie+: Old FastPass, excluding the two biggest rides per park, pay once for the whole day and use unlimited (one at a time).
Lightning Lane: Pay-per-ride for the two biggest rides in each park.
OK so say I want to ride, ohh..... Big Thunder Mountain, without paying to do so, will that ride still have standby ? will any of the biggest rides Test Track, Any of the Mountains, Tron, MMRR, Star Tours, ToT, or Rise still have boarding groups {for Rise} or basic standby ?

Eriewolfeman

So $15 per ticket for unlimited? I was expecting worse.
Yes, but not really unlimited as some rides wont be included and you have to pay between 4 and 20 dollars each for in addition to the $15 each day. Also, you can only hold one reservation at a time in Genie+. Then, can you imagine system crash at 7am each day when everybody in the resorts is accessing the app to select their rides and also pay for 2 exclusive rides? What a nightmare…my buddy couldnt get on last week just for virtual queues that are free for everybody. No way app will handle..better bring extra batteries for phone cause you will use it all day if you dont want to wait in 90 to 120 minute wait lines…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom