FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waters Back Side

Sounds like today I might have a good idea if my paid off trip this year between Christmas and New Years will require more money in advance to skip lines or not. :).

Indy_UK

We know things are going to cost more through Fastpass but the biggest question I have about all of this is…

Is it going to reduce the crowds and wait times ? (mainly for standby)

That’s all I care about

Waters Back Side

It's a selfish mentality I fully admit, but maybe there will be a transition period through the end of the year to account for guests who have had a long time resort and ticket package reservation where they have some type of grandfathered FP option that is free. But nothing would surprise me at this point. Including finding out to do 3 rides a day like the good old days will require 💰💰

TYOTimer

We know things are going to cost more through Fastpass but the biggest question I have about all of this is…

Is it going to reduce the crowds and wait times ? (mainly for standby)

That’s all I care about
Remember how awful 7DMT’s line was because if so heavily favored fastpass?

Get ready, because that’s what every line will likely be like. If you pay, you’ll be rewarded. If you don’t, you won’t be

TYOTimer

It's a selfish mentality I fully admit, but maybe there will be a transition period through the end of the year to account for guests who have had a long time resort and ticket package reservation where they have some type of grandfathered FP option that is free. But nothing would surprise me at this point. Including finding out to do 3 rides a day like the good old days will require 💰💰
The only ones I could see getting grandfathered in are DVC and AP, because of contractual obligations. And even that’s a push

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Nothing amuses me more than when large entities, such as entertainment companies and government agencies, believe they can accurately predict human behavior when it comes to monetary matters. I have zero doubt the sharp pencil people and higher ups in Burbank think guests will pony up lots of $$$ in this pay-to-play scheme. Let’s just say I have my doubts that they will hit their undoubtedly-lofty projections.

Waters Back Side

Think you are going to need more money
I mean technically I can choose to spend no more money and go to the parks, use standby pass for a couple of rides, wait hours for another and just accept that it's a crazy busy week with mo free FP anymore. But I do not see that being fun on a peak week. Maybe in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom