News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

jrhwdw

• Holiday attraction overlays are also making a comeback! The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.

I guess flipping the party lights on for Space Mountain is too hard.
and Speedway?

flynnibus

Premium Member
So they can pull off this parade but not one during the day? I usually find the positive spin, but even I'm reaching my breaking point.
Still almost two months away... I think it's a safe assumption that Disney will be returning to their daytime parade. It's just a question of when.... and this announcement suggests they think by Nov they will have their staffing, training, and adjustments worked out.

jrhwdw

So they can pull off this parade but not one during the day? I usually find the positive spin, but even I'm reaching my breaking point.
This isn't until Nov so if we get a Miracle.........maybe FOF will be back by then with the 50th Cal.?

IDK where I am with pricing. I'm a little shocked, not going to lie. Also, I totally get the price complaints but if no one buys into this, does that mean we lose AH all together? Along with MOUACT and Minnie's until Christmas Week???? Do we want to risk that???? IDK what to say......

Also, with MK returning MOUACT and Minnie's, Does that bode well for ACF and Believe at DL?

flynnibus

Premium Member

Luckily Bob is still here to remind us...
bob-xmas.jpeg

Remember folks... it's not a party, it's a DAH!!! *rolleyes*

dreday3

AAhhhh, now Boo Bash doesn't seem so bad after all! 😂

So I feel like with the full parade and fireworks, it seems that you aren't going to get the benefit of an after-hours - which is riding the rides! I'm thinking most people will spend most of time waiting and watching the entertainment.

I get why people do that, but for an after-hours, I would concentrate on rides.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Oh right! Almost forgot that one too. Cute and simple overlay. Still nice though.

I had a hard time with picturing myself spending the money on Boo Bash (skipping it). This is just absurd being $200+ for the majority of nights. Easy skip for me.

Even when it’s rhetorical and I know the answer…I still laugh

people rob themselves in a cult.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
This isn't until Nov so if we get a Miracle.........maybe FOF will be back by then with the 50th Cal.?

IDK where I am with pricing. I'm a little shocked, not going to lie. Also, I totally get the price complaints but if no one buys into this, does that mean we lose AH all together? Along with MOUACT and Minnie's until Christmas Week???? Do we want to risk that???? IDK what to say......

Also, with MK returning MOUACT and Minnie's, Does that bode well for ACF and Believe at DL?
Dear god!!!

cease and desist with the stupid acronyms!!! Ya busy or something?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom