Boo Bash Ticket Format

Sans Souci

So, I ordered 2 Boo Bash tickets. I got a confirmation/reciept email, but no bar code. I looked in MDE and under tickets, there is a colored rectangle with my name, the event and date of the event? My friend got a barcode when she ordered her tickets

Does this mean my tickets are Will Call?

Gillyanne

If you already have a magic band or other admission media (card, mobile wallet) you should be able to just tap in with that since it's connected to your MDE profile.

Upvote 0

Sans Souci

Original Poster
If you already have a magic band or other admission media (card, mobile wallet) you should be able to just tap in with that since it's connected to your MDE profile.

Thanks! I just realized that probably both my park tickets and BB tickets are loaded into the same pass in magic mobile.

Upvote 0

JohnD

So, I ordered 2 Boo Bash tickets. I got a confirmation/reciept email, but no bar code. I looked in MDE and under tickets, there is a colored rectangle with my name, the event and date of the event? My friend got a barcode when she ordered her tickets

Does this mean my tickets are Will Call?

Hmm. I got a confirmation email with a barcode on it. Did you order your tickets through MDE? Regardless, in MDE, go to "My Plans". Underneath "My Planning Party" you'll see links for "Daily Itinerary" (which is the default view) and "Tickets & Memory Maker". Click that. You should see the Boo Bash as one of your assigned tickets which means it's already linked to your account. You'll also see it under "Tickets and Passes" on the mobile app.

Just have one of these ready for scanning at entry if you don't have a paper printout with a bar code: Magic Band, Key to the World Card, Annual Pass, or Mobile Pass via your phone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom