Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Happy Hunger Games!! I'm trying for the 10k only today. Good luck

hunger games GIF

pdude81

Two spinning circles.
I'm not seeing the time return time updating in the response headers as of now so I'm wondering if this isn't just a holding queue and they'll suddenly open the gates at 9. This could have a different system or setup though and what I'm looking at is meaningless

pdude81

Holy hell, 57 minutes on one and over an hour on the other. I guess I should have brought my laptop in to work and been working on more chances at the lottery

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I am registered for Dopey.
Me too! Registered for Dopey at 10:08.

I think I figured out their system, they open up the queue at 9:45 and the queue system waits and randomizes the early entrants at 10:00 when they start issuing time estimates.

I clicked to register as soon as it went live at 9:45 on my phone. I got back to my desk 6-7 minutes later and pulled up a registration page on Chrome, IE, and Firefox a few minutes before 10:00.

Here’s the result from my phone:
CFF98F46-BE5C-435B-B60E-3F182A0D6CF2.jpeg

All three of the others on my computer had a lower wait than my first log in. This picture is from the same time:
7A37861E-B5FB-4FD7-A03C-841C49C3D6E0.jpeg

I tried new browsers again after 10:00 just to see and they were all over an hour, so I think the queue system randomizes until 10:00 then adds new people to the back who click to register after 10:00.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom