Updates to the Seas Pavilion

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
At this point it’s almost exhausting going to the park.View attachment 570966
Capture.PNG

UNCgolf

I’m glad to see they took your feedback seriously and cleaned the sign. 😀

Although it shouldn’t take guest feedback to have basic maintenance performed.

That is one thing that became a serious issue at some point. They seem content to let stuff like that (along with bigger things like broken effects on rides) just sit as long as no one complains about it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's not difficult to figure out how long it takes for mildew to return and create a schedule for cleaning.
The regularly scheduled cleaners aren't back from furlough yet.

But being serious: If they can't staff up their restaurant under the current labor shortage, it's not too hard to extrapolate that their custodial team also has staffing issues.

ImperfectPixie

But being serious: If they can't staff up their restaurant under the current labor shortage, it's not too hard to extrapolate that their custodial team also has staffing issues.
Absolutely. I dunno...part of me just feels like it's such a glaring, yet minor thing? If I were in janitorial and walked by the area multiple times, I'd make a point on one of those trips to bring a rag and something to clean it up with.

castlecake2.0

Absolutely. I dunno...part of me just feels like it's such a glaring, yet minor thing? If I were in janitorial and walked by the area multiple times, I'd make a point on one of those trips to bring a rag and something to clean it up with.
I was thinking the same thing, but was wondering if there’s some sort of safety rule with the sign because of the crashing wave effect and such around the sign. Either way I’m glad it’s fixed, now onto getting trees planted behind france!

UNCgolf

I definitely think they deserve some slack at the moment with Covid and staffing issues. My bigger concern was this kind of stuff happening pre-Covid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom