DONKEY RIPS ON WDW (video)

Sharon&Susan

Looks like someone doesn't know what she is talking about and should really mind her own business. ;)
Ah yeah, sorry for accidentally intruding on your private thread made specially to call @champdisney a five year old. I have to admit 'ya chose a very insightful thread topic, I'm surprised that you let us common peasant folk dare to step anywhere close to it.

OG Runner

Ah yeah, sorry for accidentally intruding on your private thread made specially to call @champdisney a five year old. I have to admit 'ya chose a very insightful thread topic, I'm surprised that you let us common peasant folk dare to step anywhere close to it.

Did you really read the back and forth, or did you just take one comment out of context and decided you needed to jump in and
be a hero. Anything I have said was a reaction to the response I received.

JT3000

dude abides GIF

champdisney

Original Poster
Did you really read the back and forth, or did you just take one comment out of context and decided you needed to jump in and
Whatever you say, chap. I didn't start the thread to entice an argument with anyone. You came aboard to be nothing more than a nuisance, as I have seen you do in many other threads. Hardly ever do you anything to add regarding the actual subject, you're just there to annoy members that you choose at random. You're acting like what you called me earlier, being "a 5 years old".

There's nothing @Sharon&Susan took from what you said out of context. It's more the other way around, you took what I said out of context and when I went ahead and tried to clarify my opinions in order for you to understand the misunderstanding, you ignored it and attempted to troll, again like a... "5 years old".

It's like anyone with common sense would say, "If you don't have nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing at all!"

Sharon&Susan

Are bad faith assumptions the only defense you have?

Your "5 year old" post to champdisney's well thought out response to your trolling was indeed childish.

OG Runner

Yes laughing emoji use as an insult results in the person losing the ability to post reactions.
Feel free to do whatever you feel you need to, just make sure you review the full discussion first.
I have been on these boards for a number of years and if using a laughing emoji with these whiners
ends my time here. I think I will survive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom