Park Reservations

jmuboy

Original Poster
Sorry -long time east coast DL fan and guest but first post pandemic visit. If you have a valid park hopper ticket can you switch your stating park assuming both parks still have available reservations ?

truecoat

Sorry -long time east coast DL fan and guest but first post pandemic visit. If you have a valid park hopper ticket can you switch your stating park assuming both parks still have available reservations ?

Just cancel that reservation and make a new one.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Is Disneyland known to add more reservation availability like WDW? Fiancé and I are traveling to La for a wedding in a week and we’re going to make a Disney trip out if it after the wedding. Park availability is only for one of the two days we’d be there. Is it possibile they sell tickets at ticket booths the day of?

SoCalDisneyLover

Is Disneyland known to add more reservation availability like WDW? Fiancé and I are traveling to La for a wedding in a week and we’re going to make a Disney trip out if it after the wedding. Park availability is only for one of the two days we’d be there. Is it possibile they sell tickets at ticket booths the day of?
The booths always sell tickets. I think reservations can only be done online though. There have been reservation drops, but no guarantee, nor a particular time they occur. Just keep checking.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Thanks for the info, I really hope more reservations become available for next Saturday. Or that they will let me be able to purchase a one day park hopper the day of at a booth. I know WDW will usually release day of availability. Why does going to Disney have to be so difficult now??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom