Resort Hopping

Soluna16

Original Poster
What's the current status regarding getting into the resorts without an ADR?

I live local and usually eat at the resorts 2 to 3 times a week but haven't been able to go for about 2 months-ish. Last time we were still using ADRs. Is it back to normal again where you can just tell the security guard you are there to eat at quick service or similar?

castlecake2.0

What's the current status regarding getting into the resorts without an ADR?

I live local and usually eat at the resorts 2 to 3 times a week but haven't been able to go for about 2 months-ish. Last time we were still using ADRs. Is it back to normal again where you can just tell the security guard you are there to eat at quick service or similar?
I’ve had various luck depending on the resort. Caribbean Beach, wilderness lodge and Poly being the easiest to get into, Riviera, contemporary, g flo, and all the crescent lake resorts being a no go.

Soluna16

Original Poster
I’ve had various luck depending on the resort. Caribbean Beach, wilderness lodge and Poly being the easiest to get into, Riviera, contemporary, g flo, and all the crescent lake resorts being a no go.

They don't ask you whether you have a reservation at WL?

castlecake2.0

They don't ask you whether you have a reservation at WL?
We just said we wanted to go get lunch at geyser point and it was fine, but could depend on the security host at the gate. WL isn’t usually a place people use to skip a theme park parking lot so I find they aren’t as strict.

DWFEVR

Ir you're at a resort for lunch that has the Skyliner can you go to other resorts without a reservation via the Skyliner?

Sandurz

A bit of a time sink but if that’s not a concern, parking at Disney Springs and hopping on the next bus to the resort is guaranteed to get you past the gate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom