News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

jrhwdw

You need to polish up on your rumour sources 😉
I'm sorry but did we know before 10PM EDT that something was happening last night? LOL!

I swear there's more energy in FL than WI! LOL! Meaning all the night owls are in FL and I can't think past 9:30 PM CDT most nights! LOL!!!!!!

Unless we know of a big pyro test, then I stay up and follow it!

Last edited:

zoso

So is it all but confirmed that the harm screens/barges/tacos are going to be lightly implemented into EF 2.0? Instead of ominously sitting in the center of the lagoon in the dark lol

I wonder if they’ll just keep it in fountain form and have the fountain change colors during the show.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So is it all but confirmed that the harm screens/barges/tacos are going to be lightly implemented into EF 2.0? Instead of ominously sitting in the center of the lagoon in the dark lol

I wonder if they’ll just keep it in fountain form and have the fountain change colors during the show.
No I don't think we will see much of Harmonious hardware used in EF. I put some details into Disney test fires improved version of 'EPCOT Forever' ahead of the return of fireworks to Disney World in July.

TTA94

Just during the pre show and nothing else it seems. Seems odd they would just use them for that and not at least debut Harms daytime fountains. We will have to wait and see.

Inspired Figment

Honestly, It’d be pretty funny to me if they utilized/put the spotlight on the barges during the “Whole New World”/ Film IP number at the end.. like obnoxiously so to really ram in the point of what they currently want to do with EPCOT’s overall vision & direction… it’d be pretty symbolic… for better or for worse. Lol! It’s the very thing people hate/hated about the EF show currently.. and yet it perfectly encapsulates what the current vision for EPCOT & ‘HaRmOnioUs’ is atm under Chapek.

Last edited:

TTA94

Definitely not smoke. It was before any pyro was launched, and you can see see the same fountain patterns that we have seen in daytime testing.

Were they moving or is that just the mist coming off them?

Not to be a downer and I hope I’m wrong lol, but is it possible they were just doing a regular Harm fountain test just before they started the EF test?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Were they moving or is that just the mist coming off them?

Not to be a downer and I hope I’m wrong lol, but is it possible they were just doing a regular Harm fountain test just before they started the EF test?
They were in the full dance mode and it appeared to be integrated into the preshow and not random testing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom