Sebastian's Bistro to reopen at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Ah, too bad the original menu isn't being offered. I really loved the diversity of their items and the key lime pie was amazing!

Goof-Man

Do you think the basic menu is temporary or something disney is doing to save money? Excited to try this place on our upcoming vacation.

surfsupdon

Good to see more options. Back in November, crowds at the food court were terrible, and the line to sit at the bar area/lounge was over 90minutes. Let’s get fully opened Resorts the dining capacity that they need!

Chi84

Premium Member
Do you think the basic menu is temporary or something disney is doing to save money? Excited to try this place on our upcoming vacation.
I don't think it has to do with money. Restaurants that have been closed fo a long time are finding it difficult to bring staffing up to the levels needed for a full menu to be offered. The family style offerings streamline things for the restaurant. It's something we are seeing where I live also - employees found other jobs and just about every restaurant is looking for staff.

Goof-Man

I don't think it has to do with money. Restaurants that have been closed fo a long time are finding it difficult to bring staffing up to the levels needed for a full menu to be offered. The family style offerings streamline things for the restaurant. It's something we are seeing where I live also - employees found other jobs and just about every restaurant is looking for staff.
Makes sense. Staffing can play a huge role in reopening and many businesses are finding it hard to find staff now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom