News Contemporary Refurbishment--April to Sept 2021

ElvisMickey

Any word on what is happening to The Wave? I know what’s his face is probably trying to pay Disney to turn it into an Incredibles restaurant so he can be right, but I’m not feeling that will be the case. It really has to stay as just a table service option to complete the resorts line up. I wish they would totally gut the fourth floor and return it some sense of class.
I LOVE The Wave. It’s my favorite restaurant on property and a hidden jem. If they DO overlay it with The Incredibles, it better be super subtle. If not, just return that space to the arcade that was there in the 80s when I used to beat my old man at air hockey and play Punch Out 🥊. Yes, I’m throwing the 80s around in my last two posts lol

Skywise

I LOVE The Wave. It’s my favorite restaurant on property and a hidden jem. If they DO overlay it with The Incredibles, it better be super subtle. If not, just return that space to the arcade that was there in the 80s when I used to beat my old man at air hockey and play Punch Out 🥊. Yes, I’m throwing the 80s around in my last two posts lol
Well from your pic you've got the 80s shirt for it! :p

Basil of Baker Street

Any word on what is happening to The Wave? I know what’s his face is probably trying to pay Disney to turn it into an Incredibles restaurant so he can be right, but I’m not feeling that will be the case. It really has to stay as just a table service option to complete the resorts line up. I wish they would totally gut the fourth floor and return it some sense of class.
Wave lounge is Disney's best kept secret. Cool dark quiet and a short walk from MK for a perfect break.

TrojanUSC

The Wave exists because it was a top complaint amongst conventioneers staying there that there was not an on-site restaurant to eat breakfast or dinner at, without having to book months in advance. Given this key demo, I can't imagine it will be too over the top.

DoleWhipDrea

As someone that doesn't enjoy having to pre-plan every move while visiting WDW but still wanting quality, The Wave is one of my favorite spots. I'm happy it's getting some TLC but I'll be very upset if it gets covered with the Incredibles. It's getting awfully difficult to escape IP...

Naplesgolfer

I like the food at the Wave and the staff is outstanding. I do find the decor too sterile for my taste, but would prefer no change to a Incredibles overlay.

The_Jobu

I never got to visit, but I hope they don't ruin the menu, prices, staff, bar, etc.

Keeping the theme would be a bonus.

MaryJaneP

Comparatively, profit margin (or total profit) on shop on Concourse vs profit margin (or total profit) for Wave restaurant. Including walkway to BLT, is refurb/reloc possible?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom