News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

HairyChest

I think the best thing WDW (and everywhere crowds gather indoors) can do is have advanced air filtration (if they don’t already). It’ll help with all airborne illnesses, make people more comfortable, and make it easier for society to move forward to normalcy. If places already have it, they need to let the public know. And I think the govt should use the $ already appropriated for the pandemic to help with the upgrades.

Skywise

I think the best thing WDW (and everywhere crowds gather indoors) can do is have advanced air filtration (if they don’t already). It’ll help with all airborne illnesses, make people more comfortable, and make it easier for society to move forward to normalcy. If places already have it, they need to let the public know. And I think the govt should use the $ already appropriated for the pandemic to help with the upgrades.
Nice try - but still no AC on the Skyliner!

DisneyCane

Well, since they're removing protection on monorail, skyliner and mixing guests in rows on attractions again, there's really no use. I really hope to see them gone soon, they've been the worst mitigation as far as the guest experience goes for me.
And the most pointless mitigation. Well, pointless unless you manufacture or install plexiglass.

DisneyCane

If they had it I would think they'd let us know like airlines do. Since they haven't I assume they don't have it.

cc35359

While not operated by Disney themselves, is there word on these same distancing changes for transportation coming to the Magical Express?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
If there’s no standing on the newer buses, they’re no where near 100% capacity.
As a fattie, I preferred standing on the buses. Don’t have to worry about whether I fit in the seat or if I’m manspreading. I hope that comes back eventually, I know a lot of airports etc have gotten rid of it permanently as a safety measure

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
With distancing starting to go away and no masks required outdoors, do we think Disney is going to bring back fingerprint scanning at tapstyles anytime soon?
They have been testing the facial recognition systems at park entry, and I have a feeling that will be what they use going forward. And people will just have to get over the fact that they are using it by remembering that the system is NOT storing a picture of your face, but only a numerical representation of it, just like the fingerprint scanners did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom