News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneygeek90

by relaxing the rules it will lead to those who do not get vaccinated to have less motivation to do so which means they will get the virus and it will mutate and could get a strain that the vaccine does not work on.
Or, on the contrary, maybe they'll feel less comfortable with the idea of being closer to people and unmasked and it could push them to get the vaccine.

CaptainAmerica

Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
tenor.gif

StarWarsGirl

I’m not trying to stir up anything, but if anyone is THAT concerned about contracting COVID, especially at this point, you shouldn’t be traveling to Walt Disney World anyway, masks or not. It’s been one of the most crowded places you could go since it reopened almost a year ago.
I very seriously believe I got CoVid in February 2020 after being at WDW. I've been twice since then and to my local amusement park and I never caught it; and I'm high risk so it was a concern. I do believe masks work. Although I'm more worried about going back to my office than I am WDW. Offices are germ factories.

I'm not vaccinated, I can't be. Assuming that I still choose to go next week, I'll be wearing my mask the entire time like a responsible human being.

SpectroMagician

I very seriously believe I got CoVid in February 2020 after being at WDW. I've been twice since then and to my local amusement park and I never caught it; and I'm high risk so it was a concern. I do believe masks work. Although I'm more worried about going back to my office than I am WDW. Offices are germ factories.

I'm not vaccinated, I can't be. Assuming that I still choose to go next week, I'll be wearing my mask the entire time like a responsible human being.
Why would you go to Disney than if you were high risk? That is not very responsible of you lol.

Wearing a mask does not make you responsible. Quarantining if you are at risk of complications is.

disneygeek90

Its not about hesitancy. It is about not messing this up where we make it worse. i am fully vaccinated but will still wear my mask until the time is right and this isn't it.
Gotta think the vaccine is far more effective than a mask at this point, but I won't look twice at someone wearing one.

Heck, all restaurants here are still at about 90% mask wearing. I wore it tonight because it still feels odd not to along with everyone else. In the parks starting tomorrow, I think we'll see a different story.

ElvisMickey

I hear you in regards to the office. A few years ago my entire team was out the same week with the flu…like 8 of us.

Have a great time on your trip!

JusticeDisney

Well it seems to be the only way to get you to understand something that was laid out simply in normal text.
You may be right that entering an attraction includes the outdoor queue, but it definitely has not been explicitly spelled out as clearly as you claim it has. I would imagine that your interpretation is the correct one, but you don’t have to be so obnoxious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom